Murray on MJ Kids: 'That's My Children, I Love Them'

4/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

File this one under The Feeling Is Probably Not Mutual -- while out at The Grove in Los Angeles yesterday, a photog asked Dr. Conrad Murray about Michael Jackson's kids and he responded, "That's my children, I love them. I love them."

0408_conrad_murray_video

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Master Po

Well then buy them like MJ did.

janicebyrne

A liar and a killer Murray.

Muppet

I feel sorry for MJ's children having to live with Grandparents that only care about them now because their $$$ keep them in a lifestyle they feel they are owed. MJ's father is a slug. MJ hated him. Why would he want his children raised by that man?
Looking at how bad the Jackson family has turned out to be, I can't believe those poor children have to also suffer the same dysfunction.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

bet this guy wishes he had never worked for wacko jacko..
I think its about time arnie klien came out and laid claim to his kids

MiMi

Ah, poor Conrat. When asked if he was feeling ok he replies "not really".

Starting to sweat a little now Conny?

And MJ3 are NOT your children! WTF is wrong with you? Oh I forgot, you're a sociopath.

Sarafina

"That's" should be "They're"...duh! He's an educated person, right?!

Spot

Murdering their father is a strange way of showing your love.....

JLa

Hahahha I smell B.S Murray doesnt even care to pay child support for his own children. Now he is saying he cares for the children of the man he killed!!Really bad PR Murray the people know who you really are. I can't wait until the trial begains and they shred this man into pieces. R.I.P MJJ

dee

Wow this man is really sick and twisted. Please at least let him go to jail for 4 years.

Missy

For all you uneducated morons,they are Michael's children. Murray needs to shut up and leave them alone,he killed their dad.

HumanNature

CON "RAT" THE MURDERER DON'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE AND SUPPORT THE OUT OF WEDLOCK CHILDREN THAT HE HAS!!!

DEAD BEAT FATHER!!!

HumanNature

Well since those kids weren't wacko jacko's either I guess this makes sense.

Posted at 7:26 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by ric

THE COURT HAS ALREADY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MJ3 IS MJ!!!

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT MJ STILL SUPPORT AND PROVIDE FOR HIS CHILDREN!!!!

THIS CON "RAT" THE MURDERER IS A DEAD BEAT FATHER!!!

HumanNature

Better than Wacko Jacko who is a DEAD father LMAO!!

No, just kidding Wacko is just dead. Those aren't his kids.

Posted at 7:43 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by ric

YES, MJ IS DEAD!!!

AT LEAST MJ PROVIDED FOR HIS CHILDREN THEN AND NOW!!!

CON "RAT" THE MURDERER CAN'T EVEN SUPPORT THE 7 CHILDREN THAT HE HAS WITH 4 DIFFERENT WOMEN!!!

AND, I'M NOT KIDDING!!!

ANYBODY THAT SUPPORTS A DEAD BEAT PARENT IS JUST AS BACKWARDS AND A LOSER!!!

femonanon

"That's my children." ??? Speak the language!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments