Murray on MJ Kids: 'That's My Children, I Love Them'

4/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

File this one under The Feeling Is Probably Not Mutual -- while out at The Grove in Los Angeles yesterday, a photog asked Dr. Conrad Murray about Michael Jackson's kids and he responded, "That's my children, I love them. I love them."

0408_conrad_murray_video

Arwen

I like you more and more Dr. Conrad.

HumanNature

ric

YOU MUST BE SIPPING ON KOOL-AID!!!

Fran

I don't get why you would assume that the feeling is not mutual. I mean, MJ, love him forever, was an obvious addict. Have you spoken to each of MJ's kid and asked them if they hate Dr. Murray? If you have and they told you personally, I take it back. I saw the Victory Tour in 1985 in Montreal, it was awesome and I'll never forget it. But sadly, I believe MJ was responsible for his own demise.

HumanNature

I like you more and more Dr. Conrad.

Posted at 7:56 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Arwen

IF YOU LIKE CON "QUACK" THE MURDERER!!!

WHY DON'T YOU HELP HIM BY SUPPORTING HIS 7 OUT OF WEDLOCK CHILDREN!!!

THEY NEED FOOD, CLOTHING, MEDICAL CARE AND A ROOF OVER THEIR HEADS!!!

Carmen

Leave your victim's kids out of your media stunts, murderer!

Trevis Miho

Carelessly kill MJ, lie about it, then talk about his kids after he's gone? We're all children of karma, and karma will scold this MF, fa' sho...FA' SHAW...

croc

funny how everyone just loves these kids,,think money they will generate has any thing to do with all this so called 'love'?

K

He is soooo creepy.

kar

Love them you say? If you loved them you would not have given michael the drugs. If you were a good doctor you would have told him NO and got him the help he needed so he could be alive to take care of his children. All you were worried about is the Money he was paying you, you did not care about him nor his children. Shame on you for even saying you loved them. You need to be in prison and should never be allowed to be a doctor!

mj fan forever

I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS MURDERER DARES TO TALK ABOUT MICHAEL'S CHILDREN!!!! AND HOW HE DARES TO TALK ABOUT LOVE WHEN HE IS A COLD BLOODED MURDERER WHO HAS NO RESPECT AND SO NO LOVE FOR HUMAN LIFE!!!! HE ABANDONED HIS PATIENT UNDER A POWERFUL ANESTHETIC WITHOUT THE SAFETY MEASURES AND THAT HE ADMINISTERED IT IN A MASSIVE DOSAGE AND MIXED IT WITH OTHER MEDICINES WITH NO SENSE OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE MEDICINE AND NO ETHICS!!!! JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED AND THIS MURDERER MUST ROT IN PRISON SO HE CAN NO LONGER AFFORD THESE EFFRONTERY AND WE WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO SEE HIS DISGUSTING FACE IF NOT BEHIND THE BARS WHERE HE DOES DESERVE TO BE!!!!

AntiPalinAlaska

Just a thought...if you had ANY conection to Michael Jackson, you probably shouldn't talk about how much you "love children"...knowhutimean?

karlew

kar #30 wrote:

Love them you say? If you loved them you would not have given michael the drugs

****************************************************************
So what does that say about how Jackson felt for his children? If Murray can't love the children because he gave Jackson drugs then how can anyone say Jackson loved his kids when he's the one who took the drugs?

Sorry to use your quote specifically kar. It's just the most recent one saying essentially the same thing.

your own luck

"That's my children". Good grief! This man is a "doctor" and cannot even speak English correctly.

kar

Michael shouldn't have taken drugs but when your addicted you are not yourself. I know somewhere inside he loved his children but the drugs took over. The doctor was not on drugs and he should know better!

anonymous

This nut is really desperate. Throw him in jail already.