'Real Housewife of NYC'

is Sandra Bullock?

4/8/2011 2:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's re-styled "Real Housewives of NYC" yenta Jill Zarin last night (left) -- and Oscar Winner Sandra Bullock back in 2003 (right).

Real Housewives of New York

Jill is eight months older than Sandra.

We're just sayin'.

Violette-Blue

She looks awful. What did she have done to her face? I don't like the hair either. Glad she isn't my mother.

Erin

Sandra Bullock = Class act

That schmuck housewife = degenerate who needs attention. A lot of it.

Jill Zarin, you will always be a lowlife, backstabbing monster. No - monstrosity.

You try to come off as if you've "changed." You've proved that a leopard doesn't change its spots.

You are cruel, callous and petty. You just got lucky and married a rich old guy, you gold-digger.

Erin

Jill Zarin got one hell of ****ty facelift! EWWWWW!

Truth

BITCH MAYBE 8 MOS OLDER THAN SANDRA BULLOCK BUT REALITY CHECK... HER PLASTIC SURGEON CONFIRMS HER FUGLY FACE IS ABOUT 30YRS OLDER.

NEXT!!

AMill

I can't believe how hateful and mean people are its a tv show get a life people!

elaine

Jill Zarin looked ridiculous last night on WWHL. it was so obvious that she has recently had a nose job & face lift. woman
often change their looks drastically, ie: different hair style &
color to deflect away from the work they've had done. why not just cop to it instead of lying to Andy Cohen & saying she's had
no work done to her face. LIAR!

the sea

She looked uncomfortable in that get-up. I'll bet her head and boobs ached afterwards from being pulled and stuffed like that.

keeping it real

Wow! mid live crises! What was the outfit about? She looked like she was not happy with her old Jewish look, So she's trying to go Jersey shore.

Note: Jill The Jersey Shore is on it's last legs.

FLO

As my Grandma would say"Mutton dresssed as Lamb" and looking hideous to boot.

Kate

FACELIFT...FAKE HAIR...FAKE BOOBS...TOTAL FOOL! GET A LIFE...OLD LADY!!!

jezzy724

i honestly thought andy cohen was playing a prank on her and told her it was a costume party. she looked absolutely ridiculous. whoever works for her (stylist/assistants) should be fired for letting her on tv like that!!

Heidi Vanderhoeven

Ya'll are SO mean!! LOL!!! : ))) I barely recognized her. She looked like a dark-headed Madonna (wearing the pointed bras) wannabe...haha
I think she didn't get the memo that when you get older..you go lighter on the hair color..not darker..it's aging. And shes HAS has some plastic surgery foo fooing done. I mean, if you've had something done..why be ashamed and deny? Who cares now? No one. Bet Bethenny laughed her ass off. Oh wait she's on vacation.

Mia

Jill was acting as Ridiculous and she looked..I'm glad Ramona won!
Ramona may act crazy at times, but, Jill is pathetic, and ramona
truly has a good heart.
I think Jill thought she was Paris Hilton

csd619

The moment I saw her I thought of Snooki! She lookd like she belongs on the RHW of New Jersey. She lookd ridonculous!! Shes mean spirited and pretty conceited too.

bea