Jury Questionnaire in MJ Death -- Propofol Anyone?

4/10/2011 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Do you have insomnia? Are you a Propofol user? Do you get your Michael Jackson news fromTMZ?  These are things Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers, along with prosecutors, want to know about prospective jurors in his upcoming manslaughter case ... this according to the jury questionnaire.

0410_conrad_murray_launch_2
The questionnaire is 30 pages long and has 117 questions. Among the highlights:

-- What Internet sites or blogs if any, do you visit on a regular basis? (TMZ and others are listed)
-- Have you accessed or posted any blogs concerning Michael Jackson or Conrad Murray?
-- Have you or anyone close to you ever worked in any aspect of the news media, entertainment news media, or the entertainment industry?
-- Have you or anyone close to you ever had a job that required a professional license?
-- Was that license ever suspended, revoked, restricted, or the subject of investigation or inquiry.
-- Do you have any familiarity with the following medications? (Several meds are listed, many of them drugs Jackson took, including Propofol)
-- Do you know anyone who is or has been addicted to prescription medication?
-- Are you or someone close to you currently taking medication for pain, anxiety, depression or insomnia?
-- Over 100 potential witnesses are listed, including the following members of the Jackson family: Blanket, Jackie, Janet, Jermaine, Joe, La Toya, Katherine, Marlon, Paris, Prince, Randy, Rebbie and Tito
(The next 6 have choices of Strongly Disagree, Disagree, Agree, Strongly Agree and No Opinion)
-- Celebrities and high-profile people feel like they are entitled to act however they please
-- Celebrities and high-profile people think they can bend the rules
-- Celebrities and high-profile people abuse their power and status to intimidate others into giving them what they want
-- Celebrities and high-profile people in Los Angeles get away with crimes because of their status
-- Celebrities and high-profile people in Los Angeles are treated the same way by the police as anyone else
-- Police are more lenient with celebrities and high-profile people
-- Do you think that people of wealth or fame are treated differently in the court system?
-- Have you ever considered yourself a fan of Michael Jackson or the Jackson Family?
-- Have you previously seen in person Michael Jackson, the Jackson Family, or Conrad Murray?
-- Did you ever watch "This Is It"?

The trial is supposed to start May 9.

Gina B.

With all those questions it may be very difficult to seat a jury but I suspect there will be plenty of older people who were not in Michael's fan demographic to choose from. Some of the questions appear to be negatives to Dr. Murray if answered yes, but if you look closer they may actually help him.

More Cowbell

how come you tmz people don't know the difference between your you're...i'ts not "your going down"...it's YOU ARE going down..it's you're! DUH!

Posted at 2:48 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by katie10

Katie, how come you don't know the difference between i'ts & it's and how & How? As Lee lee stated, "Chill out!"

Scott

Poor Poor ignorant Jim.........."I am right you are wrong" huh dat the way it goes?

Ever heard of google son? Check out the facts for yourself before you open your mouth and eat crow.....

Yawnnnnnnnnn

Peace.

MiMi

This is not right. This info should never have been released.

Anxious to hear what Judge Pastor has to say about it.

Scott

Gotta jet cooking dinner for my son. MMMMMMMMMMMM angus steak two inches thick with onions mashed potatoes and seasoned gren beans.

Gotta keep my strength up for the trial!!!!!!!

Good to see u Mimi see u again soon.

Peace.

mj fan forever

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS NOT A DRUG ADDICT SO THE QUESTION ABOUT ADDICTION IS JUSTIFIED ONLY BY THE FACT THAT MURDERER WANTS TO SAVE HIMSELF FROM TO ROT IN PRISON AS HE DOES DESERVE AND NOTHING ELSE WITH HIS OFFENSIVE DEFENSE!!!! AND THE FACT THAT JUST MURDERER'S DEFENSE WANTS TO CALL TO TESTIFY MICHAEL'S CHILDREN IS SHAMEFUL JUST LIKE MURDERER AND HIS EQUALLY DISGUSTING LAWYERS!!!

Hope

why is it under Blanket Jackson when his real name is Prince Michael Joseph Jackson II???

Bob

#23,

Not a drug addict? What do you call taking anesthetics and pain killers on a regular basis?

Barb.A.

Michael Jackson's death was one of the biggest news stories around and was covered for weeks and months on every continent, every country, every corner of the earth covered his death, memorial, this pre-trial saga, his life...! How could anyone not know of this case and Michael Jackson? MJ tributes continue daily and have since he passed away.

Posted at 2:51 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by katie10
==========

And yet I just read somewhere that out of all the people who turned in their home work (lol) they found only 3 people who had not heard of the case. So are they telling the truth or are they (bri22)'s amish. BTW that was a good one bri22.

hannahrose

Michael was not a addict. Do your research and see the light.

Barb.A.

I was reading this do***ent this morning on the LA court site and I half to say that I answered yes to half of the drugs that were listed.

I am not an addict either, my neurologist & PCP have me on them to manage the symptoms of my health problems. I also must say that I am pro-active with my medical care. I tell them what works & doesn't work, what makes me sick & what doesn't. I ask question's & then research their answer's. I never take their word as gospel because they are only humane, & s.h.i.t happens.

Ulja

If people never heard about Michael Jackson and didn't know this case, they either live in backwoods separately or dissemble to get to jury. The member of jury should be both modern and comprehensively developed person and know who such Michael Jackson and what difference of anesthesia from a narcotism is . That one, who knows less, easier is confused !

Barb.A.

Posted at 4:27 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by Ulja
=====
And that is why I think they were lying.