Charlie Sheen Tour -- Pauly D V.I.P. in Beantown

4/12/2011 9:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's Boston tour stop will have a bit o' Jersey -- and a whole lotta hair gel -- 'cause Pauly D will be in the house, TMZ has learned.

0412_charlie_sheen_pauly_D_EX

Sources connected to Charlie tell us the "Jersey Shore" star -- and Rhode Island native -- might even make a guest appearance on stage ... a la James Lipton in NYC.

We're told Charlie's pal Rob Patterson invited Pauly to hang -- they were snapped chillin' backstage tonight.

0411_rob_pauly

UPDATE 9:20 PM EDT: Pauly D is on stage (crowd loves it) and offers Charlie a role in his new spinoff reality show. Hey, Charlie could get a job out of this after all.

9:40 PM: Charlie says he was fired because producers of "Two and a Half Men" were jealous of him -- and then claims there's been progress in talks to get him back on the show.

That's NOT what our 'Men' sources are saying.

9:47 PM: Crowd is getting restless after about an hour. Our spies say many people are heading for the door.

9:57 PM: A few comments about hookers, and that "traitor" Heidi Fleiss ... and the audience has seen enough. We're told the crowd is pouring out.

9:58 PM: Charlie says, "One thing they can never take from me is the time we had here tonight." The show's over. No standing O ... in fact, very little applause at all.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

Doesn't anyone care enough about Charlie to get him some Medical Help. He's NUTS!!!! Now that we know that Charlie was never acting on Two and a Half Men, only playing himself, I'm glad he was fired. He's ugly, skinny, missing some teeth, getting bald - really gross - not to mention his disgusting personality. He's dumb as a rock to give up his huge paycheck by behaving like a raving lunatic. He needs to be in a Psycho Ward - pronto! He should NEVER be around his children or any children.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Wow! Pauly D! Great to see that Mr. Sheen is continuing to maintain a standard of excellence throughout his tour. It is his commitment to delivering the highest quality entertainment that has earned him the respect of the entertainment industry and the public.

Posted at 5:16 PM on Apr 12, 2011 by Claude

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Absolutely - and well said, too!

Autumn_in_Michigan

"In an interview, Italian journalist Beppe Severgnini said: "We have some 'guidos' in Italy, but we just call them idiots"."

"Guido (English pronunciation: /ˈɡwiːdoʊ/) is a slang term for a lower-class or working-class urban Italian-American. The guido stereotype is multi-faceted. Originally, it was used as a demeaning term for Italian-Americans in general. More recently, it has come to refer to Italians who conduct themselves as thugs with an overtly macho attitude."

"Clothing associated with the stereotype includes gold chains often herringbones chains, Figaro chains, cornicellos, or saint medallions), pinky rings, clothing such as plain T-shirts, muscle shirts or "guinea Ts" (derived from the term "guinea", an ethnic slur for Italians), sweat or tracksuits, scally caps, unbuttoned dress shirts. Slicked-back hair and pompadours, blowouts, tapers, poofs, fades and heavily pomaded or gelled hair are also common stereotype."

Lagoon

Hey RR,

I missed something. Where did the "guido" come from?

Autumn_in_Michigan

This is America!I Land of the Free! If La Lohan can hang with the Gotti's, then by golly why shouldn't Cheesy Chuckles hang with the MTV "Jersey Shore Guidos"?

trainwreck

Sorry to hear you got your balls removed.

Posted at 5:05 PM on Apr 12, 2011 by Raymond

Hit a nerve that time didn't I? You don't like reading Sumner Redstone in the media.

IF CBS and MTV owner Sumner Redstone is placing his biggest stars on the same stage is also helping them sue Warner Bros?

$100,000,000.00 is a great deal of money to to sue a company for. Does Charlie Sheen have Sumner's approval to sue Warner Bros? What does the Paramount pictures owner stand to gain?

Nancy

Yeah, RR, I came back from a fast food run and find myself confused by the "Guido" reference as well.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Hey RR,

I missed something. Where did the "guido" come from?

Posted at 5:33 PM on Apr 12, 2011 by Lagoon

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, yeah - lucky you - you don't watch TV. Look what you're NOT missing.

This article is about Chuckles & Pauly D. - who is a cast member of MTV's "Jersey Shore":

VH1 producer Anthony Beltempo first proposed the idea of a show focusing on the "guido" lifestyle to TV, in the form of a competition series.

Lagoon

OK. I never saw MTV. I grew up in NJ and am half-Italian, but my Czech side dominates my appearance. Thus, was never called a "Guido".

Autumn_in_Michigan

Posted at 5:41 PM on Apr 12, 2011 by Nancy

~~~~~~~

See my response to Lagoon. Any questions?

Autumn_in_Michigan

Posted at 5:43 PM on Apr 12, 2011 by Lagoon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think that being a guido is about being Italian - its about an "overtly macho" lifestyle choice - thus this quote:

Nancy

See my response to Lagoon. Any questions?

Posted at 5:44 PM on Apr 12, 2011 by RR

**********************************************************

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww, NO!

That is the type of "reality" tv that I studiously avoid. Like the plague!! *shudder* THAT'S the kind of VIP he's got coming to the show tonight? Sheesh, I wonder what he's gonna do in Toronto?

Lagoon

I was wondering why all the women had dark hair instead of the obligatory blonde in the photos I've seen.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Posted at 5:39 PM on Apr 12, 2011 by trainwreck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, tw -

I'm a bit obtuse over here, so I don't get it - what's your point?

Lagoon

Jersey Shore's Pauly D & Cheesy Chuckles. Who would have guessed? If she were willing to go blonde, maybe Snooki has a chance at being the next goddess.

Posted at 5:14 PM on Apr 12, 2011 by RR

Now, that would be a spectacle.