Seth Rogen -- Beer-Infused Identification Crisis

4/12/2011 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If there's one guy on the planet whose youthful, baby-faced radiance makes him look like a minor ... that guy is definitely NOT Seth Rogen -- despite the fact that he got ID'd while buying booze in L.A. yesterday.

0411_seth_rogan_wm_tmz_ex
Seriously, WTF -- the guy's had a beard since he was like 8.

NDNchief

He is getting over-exposed. But, you got to strike while the iron is hot.

tlcmk

Perhaps the clerk was just like most people, and did not know or care who Seth Rogen is.

Rob

Seriously?????? the guy just wanted to know where he lives, i mean come on hes a star who wouldnt card a star in la.

DK

Everyone, no matter who you are or how old you look, is carded when buying alcohol in a store - go out much???

dr0

seth rogans funny as hell knocked up was hilarious everyone knows who seth is except old people 50 and up like u tlcmk

Jackazz flatts

Looks like that clerk didn't see The Green Hornet either

JHenderson

Why the **** shouldn't person serving him ask for ID? So many hidden camera shows out there trying to get footage of underage selling....TMZ get a ****ing clue. Get someone else on captions!!! Idiot.

Big Taters

If I was famous, I'd have whoever with me buy it if dude asked for ID. Or I'd go somewhere else. I wouldn't be throwin out my addy like that....

boricua4669

They have to ask for ID, is the law when you buy liquor !

mija

Sorry TMZ but I'd card Seth. He does look young, imo, and also it's illegal not to card anyone like under 35.

stu

YUK=Corona. ur making big bucks seth...go imported.

Ketielynn

Maybe they just wanted to see his license to get his home address??!!

CelebrityGossipGirl

Where I live EVERYONE has to show ID when purchasing alcohol. It's the law. Also, if you use a credit card, you have to show ID. Actually, at most of the stores here, the clerk MUST scan the ID or the sale is impossible.

RatPoison

Ever noticed people - especially women - get WAY too excited over getting carded when everyone seems to be carded regardless of age? What with all the "We card under 40!!" signs out there, get a clue egomaniacs. lol