Rachel Uchitel -- Miami Make Out Session

4/13/2011 4:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel has no shame ... when it comes to PDA on the beach with her BF -- and flaunting her bikini bod. This calls for a musical interlude ... maestro!
041211_TV_rachel_still_v2

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

sonny

F I R S T ! ! !

Phil

Meanwhile, another Tiger mistress, Joslyn James, is still partying with the golfer up at the mansion, Check out the exclusive pic here:

keeping it real

She looks like a man! a HE/SHE!
4 REALZ

A Real Lawyer

Once a hooker, always a hooker. Just because she's giving it out for free now doesn't make her any less a hooker.

northern gypsy

wow...talk about contrived blatant self-promotion...
whoever she's dating is just a accessory for her p.r. campaign !!!

Demi

A little saggy looking, even with all the lipo. Needs to quit smoking and hit the gym.

Bleh!

Whoa..nice looking dude!

MikeR

Well I guess it's goodbye TMZ. Your new time slot at 12am is conflicting with my DVR with Letterman and Jimmy Kimmel so I will have to stop watching your show. :(

On the bright side, I won't have to suffer through anymore bad singing, like in this video.

bye bye..

OooooNooo!

W H O R E

baby

once a whore, always a whore.....

Alice

She's just so ugly now....I was at her fiance's memorial service and celebration of life at the Boat House in NYC, she was the most adorable girl I've ever seen. I don't know if 9/11 made her run from who she used to be, but it is so not for the better. She really does look like a man...what was she thinking? She really looks good? I just can't believe the transition she made after 9/11...I mean a lot of people suffered, myself included, but I didn't go out and get a completely new looking life. It's just hideous.

Rach...go back to blonde or at least highlights, get rid of the boobs, you're not fooling anyone, they are not sexy, and stop craving media attention. Move on, and pray Matt doesn't cheat on you, karma sucks and keep in mind...you ARE 10 years older then he is...wait till you're in your 40's and 50's and he's 10 years younger looking at all the hotties on the beach....stop playing victim....it's not becoming of you....