Von Ahole -- I'm Dropping $100k to Make a Baby

4/14/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Little Ahole's don't come cheap -- in fact, Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband tells TMZ he's spending "close to $100,000" to go through the surrogate process.
041311_von_ahole_video

Prince von Ahole was FIRED UP on his way out of a Beverly Hills fertility clinic yesterday -- telling us, "I'm going to get a baby!"

67-year-old von Ahole added, "My wife is excited, I'm excited and we're going to go ahead with it."

As for the high price of the baby making process -- von Ahole insists, "It's worth it."

jxtr

This man is very manipulative. He's just trying to ensure that he gets 100% of his wife's money and assets when she passes away. If he has a minor child (through the surrogate or adoption), he can plead with the courts that he has a minor child to raise.

Aileen (Canada)

Oh dear Lord? Will someone lock this nutcase up and throw away the key!

kar

He is crazy! Why would anyone want to have a baby over 50 you would be so old for your kids and grandkids. That is not fair to them.

RealityBites

You mean "she's" spending, I don't believe he has any money - or doe's he?

Janice

My God.He's going to Get a baby. Sure, like getting some groceries. I'm going to feel bad for this kid.He's almost 70, she's 90 something. How pathetic, they might as well call that kid an orphan. I'm not even joking.

SoThere

Zsa Zsa is probably in her own world with the drugs she takes.
He's just a user and a money whore. God help the child if he
does actually get one.

Sherri

She married a real winner this time. Jeez.....

dd

How sad...

rosie

SICK

vanessa

Please just let this be a joke he's playing on us.... Or he's a sick fk. who is out
for the rest of zsa s money which I believe he's been after from day 1.
and where does it say he's only 62, NOT ON YOUR LIFE... my dad looks younger than
him and he's 84!

this guy is a gigolo or was. He's just as bad as the greedy whores after sheens money,
who he affectionately calls his goddesses. Those drugs he's on definitely blur his vision.

Jim

Wasn't he recently complaining that Zsa Zsa's treatment was sendibng themnto the poorhous?

mija

Is his last name really Ahole or is that TMZ's opinion? If that really is his last name, what an Ahole.

Yvonne

Makes perfect sense..a legal heir to her money GRRRRRRR!

Cindy

He is going through all of Zsa Zsa's money. When her mother and 2 sisters died they left her 35 million. I bet it's almost all gone due to him. He has full control of the money now that Zsa ZSa can't even speak.

Mindy

I'm guessing the last thing Zsa Zsa is thinking about right now is caring for a baby. Von Ahole is proof that the gene pool needs more chlorine

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments