Jackson Kids -- Bit by the Acting Bug

4/16/2011 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince and Paris Jackson flashed a pair of smiles at the paparazzi as they left an acting class in Hollywood yesterday.

0416_jackson_kids_spl267910_001
Lights, camera, Jackson!

Michael Jackson's Voice

Well at least they are going about it the right way! By honing their craft and working for it!! unlike allot of Holly wood kids who use daddy and mommy's money and power to get into acting and they suck at it!! I believe Prince and Paris will do great!! they are starting out young and seeking knowledge for the sake of acting not just buying their way in!! Good wishes to them both!!!

candie

OMG SMH They are children for god sakes leave them along. They are Michael kids. Leave them along. You shouldn't pick on children because of who their parents are. Do you people like bullying kids. Give them a break. You have them Drug addicts. pedophille my god. You people not all but who are picking on them give them a chance. You know what Michael did a good job rasining them. My concern is the Jackson family cause all they care about is money not all of them but who they are staying with now. You can say all the horrible things you want about Michael what isn't nice to do but he was a awesome dad and you can't take that away frome him. And guess what you people all have things in your closet that people don't know about so don't talk cause you never know when it will come out and if its the truth or not. And those of you who have kids and the ones you don't and will shouldn't talk about children cause you never know how your kids are going to turn out. And to the Jackson children Prince, Paris and blanket good luck in whatever you do in your life and peace love and happiness you.

lance

Sometimes I think the Jackson family put people on TMZ to comment on how much the kids look like Michael so that they can keep supporting the kids and therefore make more money for their greedy family. Because no one and I mean no one is that stupid and crazy to believe that Michael jackson fathered those white children. The last boy looks Latino, he too is not a black child. MJ did not want black children.

Lee lee

@Annie

It's got nothing to do with truth! You can't say anything about Michael that most poeple haven't heard a million times before, but the kids are just kids. And I'm a loser ??? How old are you ? LOL

PRO US

jb

"THEY ARE MICHAEL JACKSONS CHILDREN, BIO OR NOT!!"
------------------------------------------------------------

They are Michael Jackson's children, but not biologically. Accept that fact or you are deluding yourself and trying to deceive others.

And please stop shouting. To type in all capital letters on the internet is considered "shouting" and to be rude because it makes it more difficult for others to read what you wrote.

Em

I see two kids that look happy and healthy. Their father, biological or not, is Michael Jackson. They are Jacksons. Much love and luck to all three.

gayforliztaylor

i hate most of the jacksons' lies, but when you have mostly Caucasian and indian blood and some african blood, you're not only Caucasian or African.
joe has green eyes and a lot of caucasian genes, and his father had lighter skin than him.
katherine is at least 40 percent indian American.

Mae

The people who are saying that these are real Michael Jackson bio kids, they are all Michael Jackson fans.

Lee lee

Oh Hi Kimbi LOL

Yep that's me. Hypocrite. I have Bipolar so don't listen to me . I change my mind on a daily basis :)
Anything else ?

Hannah H.

@blake
Don't forget your African roots! Do you remember when we where all BLACK?

@pk
Pls, don't express so loudly your ignorance! An incubator is not a genitor.

@lance
MICHAEL IS UNIVERSAL
Just respect his choice and shut up.
Idem to all oher MJ's haters!

@Lee Lee
TY to be a SOLDIER OF LOVE too!

Lee lee

Oh Bugger....How can I play that game kimbo if you have already given it ? Wasn't a secret anyway. I have mentioned on here before. My Name is Leanne!

BTW I have a family memeber who DOES suffer the disease. If I have offened anyone else who suffers this disease, I am sorry.
That includes you Deb :)
As for my leader , I am waiting for my instructions from her as we speak . Pfft

VERA

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON 4 EVER!!!! JUST THE BEST!!! GOOD LUCK TO HIS BEAUTIFUL KIDS!!! MICHAEL IS "THE FATHER"!!!!! THE BEST FATHER!!!!!!!

j

stupid people not micheals kids ..lol

mj

Arnie Klein is the father. These kids look just like him!!

Yna

They are beautiful and they looks like other kids. But they are "Jacksons". Good for them. They are lucky to had a dady like MJ and to receive a legacy from him.