Winklevoss Twins

Mark Said

He Wanted to F**k Us

4/20/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss are not giving up on their claim ... Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook defrauded them in settling their beef with the social network -- and they point to two damning IMs.

Facebook

The Winklevosses say in new legal papers - obtained by TMZ --  Zuckerberg and Facebook intentionally withheld instant messages sent by Mark in 2004, saying, "Yeah, I'm going to f**k them ... probably in the [ear]."

0420_IM

In another IM, Zuckerberg told a friend, "But they [the twins] made a mistake haha.  They asked me to make it for them.  So I'm like delaying it so it won't be ready until after the facebook thing comes out."

The Winklevosses settled their dispute with Zuckerberg and Facebook for $65 million, but they've been trying to undo the settlement on grounds they were defrauded.

The twins lost several rounds in court, but now they are asking a federal appellate court to look at the settlement again, and acknowledge the IMs are proof of fraud and therefore the settlement should be invalidated.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Anya

Winkle who??????

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I would be happy with 65 million

Stacey

How about they go eff themselves and shut the eff up?

Jackie

Who....??????????? Just eff yourselves. You deserve each-other honestly.

me

Get a life you rich idiots...POOR BABIES.....

SUN

I think Zuckerberg did de-fraud them, but they agreed to the settlement, they should have never done that.

Phil Alger

Time to pick up your toys and go home boy's! Really?

Bam

They got 65 Million for doing nothing but coming up with an idea.. Really take it and run boys. Stop being cry babies and move on.

dimes

There's no question that Zuckerberg got them, and not in the ear.

That's why they were awarded millions.

Instead of using that money to build a bigger fortune, the way MZ has done, their profession is apparently to spend the money on legal reps trying to squeeze more.

They're not too smart, are they?

l

Zuck is a slimy snake! How could he be so selfish? wowza

SweetPea

$65 mil is not enough for them?
@SUN- I completely agree with you. If they weren't happy with the terms of the settlement offer they shouldn't of accepted it.

Crews

I hope Mark gets to F**k them in the ear. Greedy little sh*ts.

kimmi

I'd like to f**k them. What's the problem? =)~

LB

STFU and be happy with the settlement for basically doing nothing. Don't blow the money on stupid stuff and it will last you the rest of your life in a very comfortable lifestyle.

PhilipMarkum

I didn't know that Mark Zuckerberg was gay or into threesomes?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments