Drummer Roger Taylor in Queen: 'Memba Him?!

4/23/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Roger Taylor is best known for playing the drums and singing opposite Freddie Mercury in the British rock band Queen. Guess what he looks like now!

0422_memba_queen_launch

Stoney

I wonder what Freddie would have looked like? Would he have aged beautifully? He had the best voice- EVER!
Ever see him do Melancholy Blues? SIGH...

Rotter

Roger Taylor always sang the high parts in their songs.

jxtr

Queen was an excellent band.

MariJoy

One of the best bands ever...RIP Freddie - you were a true original & not likely to see such a shining star again in our lifetime.

iron eagle

Roger ROCKS!!!!!! I met him in a 'after' gathering after getting their star on walk of fame in Hollywood. I shook his head and went ga-ga-- i couldn't talk, sputter nothing *LOL*

Queen has/is my favorite band ever and every year i work with a couple others to bring the party to North American fans with a Queen convention called Breakthru. Roger has donated great items over the years for our charity auction. check it out the convention here http://www.queenbreakthru.com

wisey

Damn good drummer

Karl

Roger's recently got married to the beutiful Sarina Potgieter. She's 38 I believe. Good on you Roger a true Rocker till the end and a handsome chap too.

THIN LIZZY

Queen is still around People. Lars is a Roger Taylor wannabe.

Jack DaCarup

I'm in love with my car...

KJ

Remember Room at the Top in Redruth and their jamming nights - I'd turn up with my second hand drums, bassist Jim and vocalist Dave with every degree of hope only to be sunk with the skill of your drumming and the vocalists wanting to sing with you. What happened? We all aged with the same dreams but not the THE dream. Am I bitter, not on your nelly.. you deserved your dream and I only dreamt mine.