Easter Sunday with Mr. and Mrs. Witherspoon

4/24/2011 8:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reese Witherspoon spent Easter with her kids, Deacon and Ava, and her new husband, Jim Toth.

0424_reese_witherspoon_inf
One big happy family.

Bleh!

I really like Reese, but that's the oddest assortment of clothing/dressing on the family. Did they all attend separate events and then meet up?

Lena

AWW MAN...THAT'S HARSH. The man has a name and a career and a rep of his own...don't go calling him Mr. Witherspoon.

Olivia3100

Isn't it Mr and Mrs Toth?

Stella

you guys are ridiculous. (TMZ)....Jim Toth is a VERY SUCCESSFUL agent with a long list of celeb clients....way to start trouble...

abby

Not to sound critical, but here goes . . . Jim looks like he isn't wearing socks and Reese, you do not go to church with thongs on your feet. Also, your dress is way too short to attend religious services. The kids are dressed age appropriate. Too bad I can't say the same for the adults.

Lorraine

Seriously TMZ... have you no shame at all? You should post an apology to Mr. Toth, not that it would help right such a pathetic wrong.

Slow news days, I guess. Happy Easter to you, and let's hope no one splatters insulting comments about YOUR families on websites where your children could read them, and potentially undermine the balance of a blended new family!!

cleo

sorry the kids dont look happy to me looks like a broken home whats up with the knee brace on the little girls leg and her son is looking down in the dumps the only people here are the newly weds

Butterfly

Couldn't they, at least, dress appropriately for Easter Sunday and show respect for our Lord?

tenley

She just seems so ... anal and unpleasant and two-faced.

elliemae

At least Toth left the flip flops at home.

LoveLife

These people are way too classy for TMZ and the rude comments posted here. She's one of the nicest actresses I've ever seen. And she's mending a "broken family." The Lord probably doesn't mind if people are not wearing Easter clothing today. Neither does the big white Easter bunny with all the candy for the little kids. Or the dentists.

Cecilia

There is nothing to say they were at church. I think their clothes are fine.

.:Loki4Ever:.

I think their clothes are fine too! Give me a break people- she is raising her children great...
God cares what is in your heart.. not what clothes you wear to church.

MoonDust

I don't think this marriage, as many in hollywood, will last. i give them 1-2 years. I mean she even took her kids on the honeymoon for gods sake. She is too attached to those kids as any great mother should be, but I think they will become on the way of them two. but she seems like a great mother, have to give her that.

LindaLou

If they did go to church, it's actually fairly appropriate Easter attire for a church out here in California. Most churches are trying to drop the pretension and be more inviting, but it isn't for everyone's taste and some attire really is disrespectful. Or maybe they just went to Sunday brunch, in which case they were overdressed by local standards.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments