The Royal Wedding --

A Tongueless Affair

4/30/2011 1:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The kiss between Prince William and Kate Middleton left some of us wanting more ... and others wanting WAY MORE. 042911_TV_royal_wedding_stillSeriously, what's wrong with a little high-class tonsil hockey?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Nick

It's nice to see that there are still some upper class people in the world who don't engage in Public Displays of Affection.

cookies

I think that Kate's sister will marry Prince Harry. Did you see the way he was looking at her?

Mascot

stop it. who gives a fk!

American Mom

Bottom line, she nailed herself a rich boy! You won't be seeing her mowing any lawns, cooking, mopping the floor....Someone said they had been living together for several years, so that's why they didn't seem very excited or nervous, duh!

kran92

first of all, american mom, telling me not comment back just makes me want to do it more. being an "american mom," you should know this. secondly, i don't know them. obviously. i never said i had half the class that they do, because im sure i don't... but calling someone ignorant online shows just about how much class YOU have.

they might have a smaller wedding sometime in the near future. who knows.

we all know you checked back everyday to see if i responded to your comment. i guess calling me names, capitalizing half a sentence, and using tons of exclamation points is your way of proving that you don't care whether i write back or not. lol.

as for ignoring this response, i doubt that, too.

Danielle

I think they are happy and it was appropriate to not give tongue. I'm pretty sure they were tonguing each other down when no one was around. I actually watched the wedding on my Google TV box with DISH Network so I could browse the internet and post my reactions to blogs all day and still watch TV. I know it was early in the US but I found it very worth it! Since I subscribe to DISH Network, I got my Google box for the discounted price of $179 instead of the $299 it retails for. It's also integrated with my DVR so I can search and schedule recordings through it. I love it and I also work at DISH Network and I am always recommending that people check out DISH and experience a value unseen by any other provider!

*Danielle

Jenny

I wasn't entralled because they obviously weren't virgins, it's appearent they are so darn used to each other its probably boreing by now. Im frickin crushed though, ahh my teen fantasies are gone out the window..... *SIGH!* back in the 90s and early 2000s Prince William was VERY crush worthy. Obvioulsy not being Brittish upper middle class I had no chance. Not sure I could deal with an affair like that anyways. For these people getting married is like a job.

SomeMore

Wow, someone is selling RoyalWedding4-29-2011.com and RoyalWedding4-29-11.com on eBay. I want them so bad. As far as the kiss goes, I think it was classy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3