Marie Osmond RE-MARRIES 1st Husband

5/4/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marie Osmond is taking another trip down the aisle -- RIGHT NOW -- and the lucky groom is her FIRST husband ... TMZ has learned.

0504_marie_osmond_steve_Getty_BN

TMZ has confirmed that Marie Osmond is currently at the Latter Day Saints Temple in Las Vegas, Nevada to re-wed her first husband, Stephen Craig.

The couple was first married in 1982 ... but Marie filed for divorce in 1985, citing "mental cruelty."

0504_osmond_wedding_NPG2_credit
The Morman Church put Craig on disciplinary probation after the two split. In her divorce petition, Osmond requested $1-per-year in alimony payments.

Osmond married another man in 1986 ... but they divorced in 2007.

Third time's the charm?

0131_celeb_weddings_footer

mary b

Weird..they do NOT look very happy.. they almost look like they are all walking away from a graveyard. strange.. why is she in a white dress!! all very strange

Calista

TMZ? What is the MORMAN Church? Do your homework, and perhaps you will get SOMETHING correct. (Geez! I am not even a member, and I know the correct name of their church -- and it's NOT Morman or Mormon!)

Christy

I think she's mentally and emotionally messed up after her son's suicide. Saw her perform in Vegas in February around the anniversary of her son's death and she obviously was an emotional mess. She's looking for a security blanket and he's it.

E

First: I do wish Marie happiness. I do , really

Secondly: Marie, if he can't give it to you hard, long and deep, I'll give it a shot. I'd like to try to break it off in ya.

Politico Pablo

Name one remarriage that's has lasted more than 3 years? Time don't change a thing.

Dave In Tulsa

She's a beautiful woman now, but she was smokin' hot back in 86.

Ginger

The poor bastard!

debschira

HAS ANYONE BESIDES ME NOTICED THAT THE PHOTO IS NOT MARIE OSMOND??????????????????????????????????????????????????? THE VERY TOP IS, BUT NOT #2 AND #3 ARE NOT. LOOK AGAIN PEOPLE, AND I HAVE GLAUCOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU CAN NOT AND I REPEAT YOU CAN NOT GET MARRIED AGAIN IN THE TEMPLE IF YOU HAVE BEEN MARRIED THERE AND DIVORCED TO BOOT!! COME ON TMZ! GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

Pistol

She re-married the man who cheated on her numerous times.

migirl70

They both looked thrilled. I'm sure it'll last about 6 months max.

debschira

@KYEKITTY.............READ MY POST

Kat

They don't look happy at all.....How sad!

jabby

Neither one of them look happy in that photo. They act as if they're walking away from a funeral.

David

I'm sorry to say, Marie appears to have some dysfunctional problem. The lady is not normal in the head. I guess that goes for all Hollywood celebrities.

Sandra