Prince Charles -- Down With Herbs ... and Veggies

5/4/2011 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Charles -- yes, the heir to the British throne dude -- came to America and actually chatted up our camera guy about gardening, and vegetables, and ... PEE!! Yep, that happened.
050411_prince_charles_papsfirst_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

What the?

'Came to American'?

Ginger

I feel sorry for this guy. Really. He's never been too bright and had a horrible childhood in those icy cold Scottish boarding schools. The only bright spot was his marriage to Diana and his two sons. Now he's married to the frump of the world but he seems happy. Don't really care what he eats, tho. Not like Camilla shells and cooks the beans.

AH

This guy looks happier here than he did at his own son's wedding.

ckat

wow not a conversation I'd have w/ a prince.. cmon tmz.. Pathetic!

What the?

Being a writer for TMZ is like being an Accountant that can't count. Wish my job was as easy - where doing your job right wasn't a prerequisite.

annie2

Amen poster #1! Came to American?? No wonder we are the laughing stock of the world when it comes to our education (cough-cough) prowess.

mousetrap

Bless his heart, giving your camera guy such a nice smile and trying so hard to be polite after having such an idiotic thing said to him. It's well known Prince Charles loves to garden. He has a large garden of all kinds of vegetables that he tends himself almost every day.

Christina G.

Well if the Prince of Wales didn't think Americans were a bunch of idiots before, he does now.

Bren

lol, this sounds like something my 7 year old would ask.

GRYFFINDOR!

I agree with everyone else, I think the camera guy should have had a more sophisticated conversation with a foreign official, much less a prince.

Muppet

I'm embarrassed for the camera guy asking such ridiculous questions. Can honestly say I am happy I am not from the USA today!! Harvey you really need to have a chat with your reporters about asking such silly questions, especially to the Prince!! That was really lame.

Marty

Let's just hope his Mum, the Queen, out lives the heir apparent. Or Charles does something very naughty to get cast out of the position.

I feel sorry for Brits.

mojo

SC rew you all! This is the most epic moment in TMZ (possibly teevee history ever)!! You guys deserve every award out there for this one! Love love love it!!!

gretchen

Super cool!!!!

Love Prince Charles, this shows he has a lighter side!

Ewan

Oh my god, this guy is next in line to be King of Canada? We're doomed! He doesn't handle himself well at all, you'd never see Queen Elizabeth II be asked these silly questions and respond to them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments