Brad Pitt -- Hanging with Jen Aniston's BFF??

5/5/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt went behind enemy lines -- hanging in the same restaurant as his ex Jennifer Aniston's BFF ... Courteney Cox. You know what that means, right? Right?
050511_TV_cox_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

croc

NO-oooo brad no..dont even think about it.

Ginger

Courtney starts down the slippery slope of messing with her face, thinking she's improving it. Some of these women need to get out more - they have a skewed view of their lips and boobs. None of it is normal and in fact looks gross. Heck, if Brad wants to be friends with her again, fine with me. Angelina is unstable and I don't understand why he's still with her. I guess it's the kids.

chefadam

2 people in the same restaurant

Normal perception= people enjoying food
TMZ- They were fecking under the table

I have to agree with TMZ! Have we seen the baby bump pics yet?

fran

Courtney and Brad nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Brad and Jen possible.
Meeting there on business..yep thats it...

glittzz

Where is Angelina, Where's the kids, Why are they meeting like this??? Did they sit at the same table or was it just they were in the same place at the same time? Maybe there is NOT trouble in paradise.

disgusted

Courtney and Brad were at a birthday party with other people. Jennifer, Courtney and Brad are still friends. I'm sure someone will make a big deal out of nothing!!!!

awards

Brad keeps getting better looking; those kittens have turned into some raggedy old cats! Yikes! You really can't go back!

Blue Lake

Friends can't have dinner? Were they even together?

a long time Leno fan!

TMZ Peanut Gallery commentary = priceless!

b

They won't notice me if I wear my sun glasses at night. Or it's set up and he doesn't like flash bulbs.

thehoch

I am a waiter and was there.

They both snuck off to the bathroom together. Twenty minutes later, they both come back, hair unkempt, and then half hour later Harvey came out of the Men's room. Brad complained that Harvey had a wide stance in his stall and then they all went their separate ways. Weird for sure!

Christina G.

Anybody else notice how stubby Harvey's fingers are?

Kaykay

She looks like sh**. All that plastic surgery and now she looks like the mom from the Adams Family

fromwayacrosstheoceanami

Why do these beautiful women do this to themselves. Make themselves look like freaks!!!
So sad she did that to what would have been a beautifully aging face.
I seriously doubt anything would be going on there, do you really think she would do that to Jen?? Nooooo

dartagnan

he's to good for her. prad i got some avis leve her behind.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments