Sisters AJ & Aly Michalka

Who'd You Rather?

5/5/2011 12:50 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Former singers and Disney stars Amanda Joy "AJ" Michalka, 20, (left) and her "Hellcats" sister Alyson "Aly" Michalka, 22, (right) both posed at the same event in L.A. on Wednesday.

0505_rather_amanda

Question is ...

Gloria Unread

Wow! I'm shocked there's such a huge difference in this poll, because they're almost identical to each other. (Except that Aly is facing the side, so her nose doesn't look as wide.)

Then again, I also voted for the winning girl. So, obviously there's a reason why people are voting the way they are.

On an instinctive level, symmetry is the biggest factor in attractiveness. It looks like the people here are picking up on that. Very interesting.....

Sietse smith

Both of them are good looking and Talented singer.There are many fans of this singer.Everyone want to be singing the song of this singer.
Lean Muscle X

cjs

So if her sister gets her nose,lips etc done she would jump in the poll? Sad .

Perhaps the REAL deal is the better deal.

Nicole

The one on the left looks like Kate Winslet! Isn't Kate like 35? How are these girls 20 & 22?

kcv

That's just mean TMZ, go ahead keep trying to separate families...especially sisters! I suspect everyone will vote for the one showing cleavage. I bet you can find a picture where everyone would vote just the opposite, but that would be "too fair," correct?

mamamiasweetpeaches

OhmyGod, its EMBARESSING how much I love ALY & AJ. Im a grown woman and I have all their CDs! I've always favored Aly though, probably because she was so cute on PHIL OF THE FUTURE.

Meg

I feel like if someone went to bed with either of these chicks they'd wake up with an STD & sheets stained with artificial tanner. I am shocked they're both under 30!

kelsey

can you add a 3rd option...

Mel

Huh #1 never heard of them and don't care #2 Former is the first line of this heading lets leave it at that...we all know what Disney spews out!!

who dat

The girl on the right has the look as if: drill me in the starfish.

Ed

Its not a good picture of AJ. Check out this link

In this pic AJ is way hotter.

SURFCOWBOY

where is my option for NEITHER. I could not vote since theyre both fking ugly looking. They look like munchie-chies mixed with squirrels and 1 quarter part olsen twins. No thank u! Ill take Kim Kardashian before I took those.. and thats pretty far off since I find kim K repulsive.

ME

Hey TMZ....when are you going to add 'neither' to your voting choices?????????

me

these two lovely sisters attended a kids charity event for the bogart foundation several years ago at the hollywood palladium and there was a somewhat shy special needs boy that wanted to meet them so i asked if they'd take a minute backstage and they just couldn't have been any nicer about it...they were extremely sweet and very, very loving with this boy and posed for pics etc....i will always remember this very tender moment

tlcmk

Aly is the better looking one IMO, but AJ can sing circles around her. I am amazed that she has not landed a big solo record deal yet.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments