Paris Hilton -- I'm APOLOGIZING To Lindsay

5/6/2011 4:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton feels SO BAD about the verbal jab she took at Lindsay Lohan ... she's now issuing a full-fledged apology ... TMZ has learned.

Paris Hilton Apology

TMZ spoke with Hilton ... who tells us, "I apologize to Lindsay for the comment that I made. I was joking around but it was thoughtless and unnecessary."

We broke the story ... Hilton zinged Lohan on her reality show, "The World According to Paris" -- taking a shot at Lohan about her theft case. Lohan told friends she was hurt by the comment.

But Hilton insists she's serious about repairing the relationship ... saying, "I am reaching out to Lindsay so I can tell her myself."

CrashAndBurn

Anybody noticed the 20lbs Paris has gained now that she's on probation? lmao... No more sugar booger for the time being.

Have to cut the meals down to 1 1/2 times a day.

Googie

Paris shows manners. Although I'm rooting for Lindsay, I doubt Lindsay would have handled it the same way. Lindsay just has to stop from over reacting, makes her look bad. She can act offended once she has proven herself over the years that she has straightened up.

Khate sucks

That was the SMARTEST thing Par-ass has EVER said! Why apologize!?

richard pierce

Does ANYONE really care what goes on between these two vipid and useless b i t c h e s ?

jimi

Can't wait to see Lindsay as 70's glam star Cherry Vanilla in the movie version of the hit book "Lick Me: How I Became Cherry Vanilla"......great stuff...

Razor

F--k that skank Firecroch Ho-han

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Good for Lindsay I`m on her side.She is a good kid deep down inside.I hope all turns good for her.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Superman

Paris wants to be loved by everyone.

Lord RogerRamjet

Linsday the "****y Licker" Lohan is sniffing out the **** of Pair Hilton! I would be willing to bet that both of them have a scabby crouch! LOL....

Red Cloud

drunk post

Lucky 130 and Holly,

I'm having fun busting chops with the numbers but do not know exactly what they mean in terms of actual searches. Lindsay's popularity, amazing looks, and TALENT are sooooo annoying to some people!!!! This amuses me no end.
Hey FUTMZ, How pissed will you be when she's on that big screen again?????

google: Lindsay Lohan....126,000,000 searches

google: Lindsay Lohan, Blank

Check out the photos. She is one of the HOTTEST women on the planet!!!!!

Goodbye

Janet

AJLind

Better to remain quiet and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BY FAR THE BEST ENTRY!!!!! Thanks AJLind!

Razor

That pic of Old Firecroch Ho-han Looks like the Devil looking to rip off something from the store what a s*** bag

Mindyourownbusiness

How can you write an article about that walking STD Paris Hilton and sleep at night?

Terry

It's really refreshing seeing these to girls have really matured into women!!! Thank god!!!! I think they finally get it. Makes me happy for them. Life is to short to be catty!! Live,Love,Laugh....I think we are in store for some really great things from these ladys!!