Arnold

Most AWKWARD Kiss

of All Time

5/10/2011 11:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's barely been a day since Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife announced their separation -- but Ahnold has already invented a new kind of kiss to plant on other women ... the COLLAR SMOOCH.

media-removed-tmz

Arnold and his two lady friends met for some kind of breakfast play date at a Pain Quotidien in L.A. this AM -- the first goodbye kiss actually doesn't look so bad ... but the second ... the second will make you squirm.

Sarafina

Check out that belt buckle and chain...oh yeah, he's already playing the field.

max

Why does Harvey say "oh, that's funny", instead of laughing like a normal person would do?

Winston Smith

For at least the third time that I can remember, Gov. Arnold Schwartzenegger has been photographed bearing a Nazi-issue ‘deathshead’ belt buckle. Arnold, the son of a high ranking officer in the Austrian Nazi Party, first made waves with the belt-buckle when he posed with Mayor Bloomberg on the cover of TIME (June 21, 2007).

penny

I think he watched to many vampire movies-really looks like he is going in for the neck.

janet

So what. The kids are grown and Arnie is no longer governor of California (which would never have happened if not for Maria Shiver, and her connections in politics, Arnie married into politics, he could never be governor on his own merrit)

Arnie is 63, his steriod muscles are flab, and will probally use every perk the taxpayers pay for even though it's not needed. Just because he can.

bollywood actresses

sweet.

TMZ dont like me

Damn, Arnold is already winning....

AnnaR

Awkward indeed! Take the hint Arnie, the girl obviously did not want your lips anywhere near her. I don’t blame her. Ewww.

lalaland

Wow. Almost as unbelievable as the fact that there are enough people in my home state to elect the moron as governor.

lalaland

meant to say enough people in my home state STUPID enough to elect him as governor.....my bad.

Or am I just stupid too? I'm betting I know how y'all will answer that question.

Janet

Who cares?

JG

Ahnold? spelling ftl.

Muppet

The blonde is extremely ticked off at him about something. So obvious she is angry and crying. She's fuming and he tried to give her a kiss good bye and she wasn't having it because she's P*ssed!! LOL Is that a relative of Maria's? :P

R

I am surprised by this split but I would not be surprised in the least to find him with women at least 10 years younger now.

R

Only kidding! I meant 20 years younger!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments