« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hayden & Wladimir

We Broke Up TOO!!!

5/12/2011 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another celebrity power couple BITES THE DUST -- this time, it's Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko!

0512_hayden_wladimir_BN

The 35-year-old boxer told People.com, "We had a great time together, but it's not that easy to manage a relationship between two continents."

Hayden adds, "Even though we've decided splitting up is best for both of us, we have an amazing amount of love and respect for each other and remain very close friends."

The couple had been together for 2 years.

0512_hayden_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Amy

Who in the world is he and how did they become a power couple? What is the criteria needed to become a "power couple"? Shouldn't one stipulation be that the members of the couple have to be well known celebrities...or even just celebrities?

EAT IT

Hayden's has the hottest body in "I love Beth Cooper."

Great ASSS

John

Crap, now I'm gonna have to register on the site because I didn't put an initial next to my name so now some a$**** with my first name is defending some chick who loves to give the world TMI about her tight vagina.

The only comment I made was the first and I still stand by it. He may rule the boxing world but anyone who is not from his side of the world or a fan of boxing doesn't give a flip. She is a crappy actress and a bitch to boot.

rob

Too big of an age gap.

tinkerbell42

Hey Hayden - Arnold Schwartenneger is available!!!

Lizete

Yeah, she hasn't much of a career since Heroes and he's famous globally.

This girl definitely has "Daddy" issues.

Smarter Human

She was a lot hotter when she was 16

brown dynamite

Amy 4 hours ago

===========

He's more famous internationally than most celebrities are in this country, where being heavyweight champ of the world still matters. And she is a well known actress here. Yes, they were a power couple, especially internationally.

chefadam

Who?

Randy

She will be with another old dude soon.

SURFCOWBOY

He use to work out at my gym, he still does however I stopped attending and all his managers and what not are with him EVERY single time wiping his butt, feeding him water, this dude is high maitenance like you wouldnt believe. Gym is on LA CIENEGA, its a boxing gym and Denzel also is a member not that it really matters but this guy is a total DOUCHE BAG. He may be a talented boxer but anyone who is working out and needs his whole team to wipe his ass and sweat and feed him water is a total jerk off and I dont respect that at all. HUGE EGO, goofy looking Russian dork!

SURFCOWBOY

if you wanna see for yourself, go to the gym on la cienega blvd called LB FOR LB, (POUND FOR POUND) , he is there almost every other day or week. Annoying douche!

Bill

Sounds like Miss Scott hit on the Ukrainian and got dissed!! HAAAAAAAAAAAA

JMeyer

Yeah, I am not sure that I would add this couple into the POWER category but if that is what you think then god bless you. Hayden may be an actress but she is no A lister. If Brad and Angelina broke up now that is a power couple.

Also, I meet Hayden at the junket for Scream 4 and she was pretty nice signing autographs and taking pictures with fans.

STARR C

Hayden can get it anyday of the week!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments