Amber Portwood -- All Growns Up

5/14/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two days after losing primary custody of her daughter to baby daddy Gary Shirley, "Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood partied it up with Shirley at a bar in Indiana to celebrate her 21st birthday.

0514_amber_portwood_INF
Time flies.

Toxicprincess

Everyone needs to shut up...its her 21st bday.. if she was to go out and get completely wasted she CAN.. is not like she has her kid on her hip while she does it.. I bet everyone on here writing got or will get wasted on their 21st too... and she lost her child because of dumbass people vandalized her house and car (probably some idiots like on here that just want to hate her with out knowing anything about her) The court did that to protect the baby from people like you not to keep the child from her mother... No parent is perfect and unless you have had a child and actually know how hard it is, especially when the relationship you are bringing the child into isnt perfect, you should never condemn anyone else...

Nellie

I cannot believe that anyone with eyesight would screw either of those ugly hogs. Even blind, you would also have to be blind drunk, and deaf would help, because I imagine their conversation is really scintillating.

Liz

HOW GREAT! Just in time to put in Leah's first Family Photo Album!!!

cc

YUK!

Toxicprincess

Oh and PS... They may not be gorgeous but I HIGHLY doubt any of you look much better... actually I would be willing to bet you look alot worse then they do.. I feel sorrier for the people attacking then I do them... they have a life.. one we all talk about... what do you have???

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Please honey. You're not cool, or bad, or hip. Anyone could kick your ass, & drinking yourself into oblivion isn't an achievement.

kim

toxic princess get help. These losers make me fear for the future of this world. What will become of that poor little girl when her parents can't even take care of themselves. This may come as a surprise to you princess but having the courts involved in your life is a pretty good sign your life is a failure. That stupid failure of a mother does not have custody of her child because she's a loser not someone anyone but apperantly you would envy. she's a loser regardless of her physical appearance, which come on is average at best, because shes ugly inside. Oh and princess I have a wonderful husband a lovely house and two beautiful daughters who never need the protection of the court.

Deborah

Why oh why does the media keep these losers in the media stream anyway? WTF have these two done other than create chaos that is media worthy anyway. She's trash and always will be. I seen enough of their **** on Teen Mom. Hopefully, their daughter Leah is in the care of someone half intelligent.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

GO AWAY! GO AWAY!! GO AWAY!!! ARE THEY GONE YET? OH GOD, NO.........

I WONDER IF THE PRODUCERS SCOPE OUT THE HIGH SCHOOLS, LOOKING FOR BABY BUMPS FOR THEIR FUTURE SHOWS.......................?

Sandra

Ugly!!

TheMarshmallowMan

that poor poor poor poor child

Gsharon 710

"All Growns up"

Your comments are side cracking, but these are real human beings with feelings.

Smarter Human

I am SO thankful I have no idea who either one of them is. She's sort of cute in a post-12 pack kind of way. He just looks like a bloated russian sausage. As someone else mentioned, she must have hugely low self-esteem to go out with a guy like that when she looks like that. Can't comment on her personality, however.

Pondscum

Wow...That is wrong on so many levels!!!

tellmeaboutit

Ugly, disgusting lowlife people, brought to you by reality tv. Why do people watch this crap? Sympathies to their kid who has no chance in the world.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments