Lindsay Lohan -- Wardrobe Malfunction In Miami

5/23/2011 4:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What does NBA star Chris Bosh have in common with Lindsay Lohan's right breast?
They both COULD NOT BE CONTAINED in Miami this weekend!!!

Lindsay Lohan Nip Slip

Lohan had a bigtime photo shoot on the roof of a Miami hotel this weekend -- and in between shots, LiLo had a Janet Jackson moment.

Only this time, no one complained.

UPDATE: Her boob falls out AGAIN... See photo here.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Fiery Ruby

All that free bra-lessness shes been playing at has her hanging sloppier then me and I'm 53! Doesn't this girl listen to anyone?

Fiery Ruby

Art

This kid needs a swift kick in the ass,She acts like a hore...
Sad!!!!!!

Thomas

I would f her till I went blind. She is so hot. OMG. Rock on Babe. Call me...

Jr.

dammmmnnnnnn she is fine

Tina

And THIS is house arrest? Photo shoots on the roof? And there's another article about more nip slips ON THE BEACH in Miami. WTF! THIS is punishment for stealing?

Jim

She's not so bad. I can think of two places I'd slide it in and a third I'd ram it in :)

bunbeatingfun

@ Tina

You're right, that hardly qualifies as punishment. How about we petition the judge to send me over there and give her a good old fashioned bare bottom spanking :)~

Caustic_Commoner

The Amy Winehouse turn and gag look. Someone help Grandma put her clothes back on.

Christine

Do your boobs hang low?
Do they woggle to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them o'er your shoulder
Like a bag that has a boulder?
Do your boobs hang low?

Do your boobs sit high?
Do they point up to the sky?
Do they wrinkle when they're cold?
Do they turn on every guy?
Do you wave them at your lover?
Do they run and look for cover?
Do your boobs sit high?

Do your boobs flop wide?
Do they flap from side to side?
Do they wave in the breeze
From the slightest little tease?
Do they pop from your brassiere?
When you drive, do they like to steer?
Do your boobs flop wide?

KJ

I think she is starting to look like Beetlejuice.

The Kinky 1

Ya know... it never ceases to amaze me the number of "player-haters" are out there. Most of you people are willing to cut down anybody to get "your two cents" read. You never bother to take into account that these articles are coming from a source that gets paid for "shock" value. It's "Oh, this one done that today", or "That one got caught doing this". And it's the same stuff that each and everyone of us do on a daily bases. But because they make money at being a "film star/ actor/ actress/ sports figure/ etc...", we, as the people that pay their bills( and yes, we pay their bills, everytime we watch their shows, buy a movie ticket, but a ticket to a game, whatever and however, WE PAY THEIR BILLS!!! ), for some reason think that we have garnered the right to speak evil and thought-lessly of them. We are the ones that put them in the position their in. If you don't like them, for whatever reason, You have the God-given right to not support them. But please, take into consideration what and how you would act and feel, if for some reason you were thrust into their shoes. Would the sting of ill-stated words not hurt as much, considering the efforts and sacrifices you made to get to the level of "celebrity-isum" that you enjoy??? Just asking you people, why not say a kind word, or no word at all, before going on the attack???

Joe

I'd hit it!! Nice cans!

marwa

pretty body

ju

oh my gossh why would you hire this low class idiot to play liz taylor liz taylor had class i think she would roll over in her grave if she new a drug addict was playing her linsay let her boob slip out she should be playing a hookjer not classy liz taylor this disgusts everybody why she doesent look like her you should of got charlie therzon she has more class in her little finfer then linsay

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16