Lindsay Lohan -- Wardrobe Malfunction In Miami

5/23/2011 4:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What does NBA star Chris Bosh have in common with Lindsay Lohan's right breast?
They both COULD NOT BE CONTAINED in Miami this weekend!!!

Lindsay Lohan Nip Slip

Lohan had a bigtime photo shoot on the roof of a Miami hotel this weekend -- and in between shots, LiLo had a Janet Jackson moment.

Only this time, no one complained.

UPDATE: Her boob falls out AGAIN... See photo here.

Enough

She always reminds me of a well-worn "welcome" mat.

GB

I look at this early in the AM and these boobs shots make me feel like puking.

themare

Amy

Yep. Somebody's sporting the "party bloat" again. She'll be back in trouble in no time.

Dianne

Being on a rooftop, it had certainly been easy for someone with a powerful lens to zoom into her personal space. Odds are she'd had no idea she was, once again, being spied on from afar. Lindsay didn't have a normal childhood and grew up under exactly this kind of microscopic examination.
Until you're in her shoes, it's impossible to judge how you'd have been affected.

terry

Effing Gross!! she has the tits of a 60 year old..seriously and a of a 45 yr. old...I'm 50 Yrs. old and I would not want to hit that.. she's 24 going on 60...

Stupid People Hater

I didn't realize her tits were so big. TMZ why do you edit the photos? Not like this is a family friendly website.

danny

Why can't Miley have a wardrobe malfunction.

Nancy

She needs some color! Does she have advisors? If so, fire them. Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay, I think a shade of red hair color is her best choice. She needs more color than she can get from dark eyebrows! Could it be a sign that she is trying to bleach herself clean?

Bejeeze

She clearly also has COKE BLOAT

Puckett

themare 11 minutes ago
I don't think she is on house arrest yet. I think that's when she "surrenders" herself in June.

Yeah i'm sure there's a good reason for them giving her until June to ease into the whole house arrest situation. :-)

And her haters were denigrating "LeShawn" as some incompetent idiot that didn't have a chance against the great Danette Meyers, that Lindsay was going to PRISON for YEARS and she was a fool for not buckling and taking the rotten plea deal she was offering.

lol, Damned some people are stupid.

nanunanu

she looks awfully old and tired for a 24-year old. drug use hasn't been kind to her.

Wiley

She had to get the dress to swing open all the way down to her waist line just to show a little nip. What an extraordinary FAIL. She just looks cheap and dirty in all the photos. They should have hired a real model.

Boozez

Jeezus,keep on giving LiBlow free publicity why don't ya?Hey if she farts I bet i read it here.Bleah, May we have a real story now?Like Reese Witherspoon growing a goatee to cover that chin,maybe?

ted