George Lopez DRAGS Arnold's Mistress to Late Night

5/24/2011 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Lopez scored a HUGE interview last night with Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress Mildred "Patty" Baena -- and we gotta say ... she was looking better than ever.

052411_lopez_tonight_video
Thanks to the people at "Lopez Tonight" for the hilarious clip.

TheBrain

What a disgusting low life Lopez is. He cheated on his wife with stippers so what the hell does he have to joke about? His wife donated a kidney to keep his slimey ass alive and he repaid her by sleeping with STRIPPERS!
He's not even funny. Who the hell watches this guy?

TheBrain

The only time this guy gets any attention is when he does hateful comedy bits. Like the time he went after Kirstie Alley for her weight and now going after Arnold's mistress. I guess he just hates women. The low life P.O.S could at least have kept the kid out of the comedy bit.
I'm beginning to have serious doubts about Sandra Bullock's taste in men. First she married Jesse James then she give George Lopez a show.

JJ

George better not wear that wigs anywhere near AHHHHHHHrnold...

DirtySouth

You know that broad's a fug when George Lopez makes a better looking woman than she does.

Bearcat34

One of the most unfunny talk show hosts on TV. Every interview he gives he turns into about himself. Can't even stand watching his commercials with him screaming, and his eyes wide open which is sooooo not funny. That's his only bit is making fun of Hispanics and Opening his eyes as wide as possible until people laugh. Even when he has a good guest, I can't watch because he ruins it for me. I heard his ratings are extremely low. I hope he's cancelled soon. While I'm on the subject, I can't stand Conan Obrien Jumping up in the air, and doing stupid crap with his body for a laugh. Also not funny. I used to like him too.

AM

I think he is very funny. This is comedy people!

Quinn

Isn't there a saying about people in glass houses?

AbsolutelyFab

He should be dragging as his own mistresses... By the way, is he returning the kidney he got from his then wife?

dimes

George Lopez has a talk show?

Carl

It is pretty sad when George (who's fairly ugly himself) looks better as a woman than Patty.

If I was going to be stupid enough to have an affair and I had the fame and money of Arnold, I'd at least do it with a good looking woman. Patty looks more like the kind of woman you'd see as part of a trailer park love triangle on Cops.

middleagedcrazy

Really sorry for TMZ when the frathouse has taken over -- and most of them are not even funny.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Bearcat, why am I thinking you don't even watch the show, but have all this comentary?

Anyway, I think its funny. She deserves every bit of ridicule she has coming.

Terry

Unfunny George thanked his wife for saving his life by banging strippers. I hope the strippers take good care of him the next time he gets sick, but somehow I doubt it.

Celeb Gossip Addict

TheBrain, sure he is wrong for cheating on his wife with strippers (if that's what he did), but I haven't heard he carelessly created life with any of them. She gave him a kidney and he gave her a wealthy lifestyle. So what? The were married.

ColbyJack

Lopez is still much prettier that that icky Patty person - even when not in drag.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments