Lil Wayne Comes to Grips with New Lady

5/24/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With his shorts clinging on for dear life, Lil Wayne took a romantic stroll in Miami Beach with a mystery woman earlier today.

0524_lilwayne_gf_Splash
Seriously, how are his pants staying up?

char

All of you guys are haters. Your just mad because he has money and you don't. And your mad because he is with someone other than his own color. Love is in all shape, size and color. It does not matter who you date as long as your ok with it. SO I SAY TO YOU DUMMIES GET A FREAKING LIFE.

D

Get them drawers up Lil Wanker.

jerry

as the major said, "pants on the ground" ... lookin like a fool!!

msdarkknight

TMZ: Although funny as hell what KD said about ******s. My bone is with u rt now...why isnt his word censored but when I use it, it is.....SMH
FOR THE RECORD KD...see my name, ok. Not only are the Becky's & the Amanda's of this new generation loving black men. Your pappy & ur grandpappy's genre hit on me, on the regular. Dont be mistaken...its not a hush-hush thing. We go out, expensive dinning, shopping, vacations, family outings....lol!! Might jus show up at ur next family event as ur step mommy, so Mmmmuah and be nice, lmao!!!!

Jim

She doesn`t look like she`s firing on all cylinders.

Carl

Looks like he was cruising the local crack houses to find her.

TJ

I bet he has diseases that haven't even been discovered yet.

Byron Green

Your all missing the point the underwear company is paying him to advertise the knikers he sticks his bubble gum up his ass thats how the pants stays up plus it keeps his bubble gum moist

Austin

How can everyone be hating on him like that, a little done up and that girls gorgeous. Waynes a homie dont hate

marbles

Pull up your effen pants.

carmen

WTF? She obviously wants the money. NO woman in her right mind would date any man who looked and dressed like this idiot. How sad for both of them. His family must be so embarassed.

CHica

Seriously, What is wrong with him and thinking that looks good. maybe its a piece of poop that is sticking his underwear and shorts together. Anyone who dresses like that and is showing underwear should be fined or arrested.

me

What the heii is wrong with her.I would be so ashamed that I would kill myself.

ZB

Seriously he looks like he should be pushing a shopping cart and talking to walls...and she looks like a crack whore hooker...and I try not to rag on people on here...but ewwwwww

jason

Damn she is soooooo sexy and he is sooooo butt ugly, He may be worst looking than Flav.which is not a easy feat. But this is the perfect example of why men dream and trive to be rich and famous. Dudes got game, period. This is what it $$$$$$ gets you bro. The hottest chicks on the planet. I am so effing jealous of this guy right now. I still would not trade faces with him though, not for the girl or the money