Cheryl Cole Fired, British Accent Butchered

5/26/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cheryl Cole wasn't the only casualty when Simon Cowell dropped her from "X-Factor" -- because the English language was also slaughtered ... by Cheryl and TMZ staffers.
052611_TV_cheryl_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

decent

she may as well talk chinese. cant understand her at all, no way, no how

Labo

it is totally fun trying to understand what shes saying... and yeah i really dont want to hear nicole talk

Delia

Thank God! I can't under those Redcoats, it's sounds like their slurring the whole time!

Manc girl

If you people really think it is because of her accent the you Americans are dumber than I thought. She is a talentless, chav, who mimes, whose solo career succeeded on the back of the X factor shows.

If you really think that her just having look is a good reason to be on a show is good enough, you are more impressionable than I thought.

She is a racist chavette who beat up a black toliet attendant just because of a lolly pop.

Her accent is god damn awful, by the way I am British ad I cannot understand the slang she uses nor can I stand her accent. and her accent is a Newcastle accent not 'British' .

We have so may accents so some of you get a clue and a map and stop being the zombies that you are and start liking someone when you having done your research on your lovely Cheryl Cole.

anon

I think most people have forgiven or forgotten Cheryl's actions when she was younger and I'm not just talking about the infamous toilet attendant scandal.

I don't understand why Americans go on about non-Americans 'having' and accent. Of course they have an accent, just like Americans have an accent.

Britain has three countries with loads with loads of them.

Lamarr Otom

It's an IRISH ACCENT...
She's a BIG BOOBIED IRISH LASSIE..
And what the hell.. they should have kept her on...
Didnt matter what she said anyways...
the CAPTIONS were right..
WE WERE ALL STARING AT HER BOOBIES.. LOL

Lamarr OTOM

If you listen closely..
her accent isnt British..
it's IRISH...
She's a Leprechaun and what the hell..
Who cares WHAT SHE WAS SAYING.. the captions were right..
Everyone WAS staring at her BOOBS anyways... LOL

Dude

Your all a bunch of low life hicks, how the hell can you not understand her? if you cant you just have something wrong with all of you

anon

Cheryl is English, not Irish. She was born in England speaks with an English accent.

beth

Was only going to watch the show because cheryl was on it. I love her accent and she is English btw.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5