'Mad Men' Star --

The Breast Proof of All

5/26/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Top heavy "Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks insists her famous boobs are real ... and we're inclined to believe her after seeing her one-piece swimsuit hang on for dear life.  052511_TV_christina_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Alonzo Grindle

I have said this before but..... Christina Hendricks sure looks good on the Mad Men show. I mean, WOW, the make-up and wardrobe people really need to be recognized for their work here.
However, as the beach photo proves, She is a whale and it ain't gonna get any better for her in the future. So sorry if that hurts but, it is the truth.

shawno

Please explain to me how that lousy photo proves they are real. In LA, the land of fake boobs isn't it common knowledge the best way to hide/blend fake boobs is to carry a little extra weight. Fake boobs do not necessarily mean they will be up close to her clavicle. I don't see the proof and I assumed you guys would know a little better. Oh well. Still a beautiful lady, just don't believe her story.

jessica

For real, having large breasts that are real is tough. Everyone loves that fake looks. Everyone loves stick chicks with the 32 A cup figure of a prepubescent boy. There is no real love for naturally large gorgeous breasts. I'm a natural 34dd and it's impossible to find pretty, well made bras. Victoria's Secrets bras run super small to make flat chested girls feel busty. Total fail. I'm thankful for Mad Men bring my retro pin up style bod back into style. Fake boobs are so gross.

jessica

It's ridiculous to call her fat or to call those boobs fake. Fake boobs are like rocks, they don't move, they always look the same. So many stick thin girls with no figure at all are so quick to call her fat. We all know what fat looks like and it isn't her, it's not like she is 300lbs! I'm 5'6, 34 dd(sometimes 34ddd) and 130lbs, I am not fat. I think voluptuous, curvy, healthy, hourglass figured, Betty Page, Marilyn Monroe women make are threatening to these bony A cup women and are making them seriously insecure. I flaunt my figure, I rock those vintage wiggle dresses, and men love it.

PlayBoyMan

I always knew they were real - and now there is proof. :D

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3