Lindsay House Arrest -- Best Vacation Planning Ever!!

5/27/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not to suggest you follow Lindsay Lohan's path -- allegedly steal a necklace, plead no contest and get placed under house arrest -- but it could be the best 35 day vacation you've ever had.

0527-LILO-TV-SS-v2

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

TRUTH

OMG, why don't we begin with your avatar...you post a fat gut saying it's lindsay, your friggin avatar for starters is hate filled and look at all your own posts amnesia victim, look at them for yourself, they are SO NOT the posts of someone that wants to see Lindsay get better, they are the posts of someone reveling in watching Lindsay unravel and all roads point to you wishing for her demise.
What a hater you are, you should be so proud of yourself, most likely you are, narcissist.

TRUTH

What is it with you and accusing everyone of drinking, ilovegossip, AKA gut?????

ilovegossip

@the TRUTH

Here is the link to Lindsay's picture with the "fat gut" as you keep calling it. I never called it that. So what...she's human.

Again. Stop avoiding the question with run arounds. Show me one hateful comment I've made about Lindsay.

But wait. Let me show you, just in the last couple of hours just some of the hateful comments YOU have made:

TRUTH 4 hours ago
that makes you a royal bi*ch and you will be a continuous misery probably for the rest of your life.

TRUTH 3 hours ago
Jeebus is a snitch, a town crier and a phony,
Methinks you have proven yourself to be an idiot.

what an azz you are, complete azz and another member of the lynch mob.
May the fleas of 1000 camels invest your pits and groin, lolz.
Loser.

you on the other hand have the mentality of kaopectate and it's not fun responding with you because of how stupid you have proven yourself to be

Who's the REAL hater???

the Seeker

nothing at all out of context .I just left out the irrelevant bla bla bla
Your point was to show lindsay has a belly in a natural stance in that setting and that picture is completely (intentionally) misleading.
You altered the photo by cropping out the posture and fact she is pulling a sweater over her head when it was taken .
no deceitful wordplay or manipulation on my part at all.
I beg to differ on the other point I think you pulled half of "my so called" posts out of your ass.

goodnight humanoids from the deep , im audi5000

ilovegossip

At least I back up what I say with proof. All you do is spew hate and rage without any evidence that any of what you say is true.

That is fine. We all enjoy laughing at you.

ilovegossip

Is that all you've got TRUTH? Really...those are hateful comments? Where did I ONCE not say the truth. The funny part about your whole post is the only bad thing on there was the quote from Lindsay herself about the hooker!

You know what, if you want to take me saying Lindsay is a convicted thief as being hateful, then so be it. But it's the TRUTH!!! She IS a convicted thief.

Look at the things you've said JUST TONIGHT. Let me repeat the things you've said that are just plain RUDE and hateful:
TRUTH 4 hours ago

TRUTH 3 hours ago
Jeebus is a snitch, a town crier and a phony,
Methinks you have proven yourself to be an idiot.

what an azz you are, complete azz and another member of the lynch mob.
May the fleas of 1000 camels invest your pits and groin, lolz.
Loser.

And that is just in the last couple of hours. You had to go back 45 pages to get THAT list from me. There isn't one hateful thing on there. Now you're just starting to make yourself look silly. You should have stopped while you were ahead.

Shady

Okay!!....

You two should take a break!

I have to speak up for Lindsay, because she is talented & worth it! I do believe she will change. She's still soo young! You all act like she goes out murdering or raping people. Like she needs to be stoned to death! Glad none of you are Judges!

Who Farted

How do you guys like my list so far?

A few beautiful, talented actresses who Lindsay must go up against to get roles.

Emily Blunt
Jennifer Aniston
Emma Watson
Hayden Panettiere
Freida Pinto

Feel free to add on, k?

eileen

I have so much compation for Lindsay. It must be very difficult to not do anything to actract the atraction of the "media". If it were you or I, we would be F*****!!!!! Oh it would not have gotten this far. We would have been gently placed into a JAIL cell, and some underling would have lost the KEY!!!!!! However she is so cute and nice, lets give her another...another...another...ooops keys got stuck...chance. I wish just once.......no I don't.....that would make me HER!!!!!!!

Trina

I hope this worthless bitch ODs and drops dead.

brian murphy

Trapped at home with the family for 35 days? no, i dont think that is the best vacation ever...that is a nightmare lol. I did come across the 10 funniest travel commercials of all time though, perhaps lindsay should make this list

nikola

jst danse

nikola

lindsay :) []

nikola

happy birth day lindsay.sorry()

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10