Lindsay Lohan -- Feeling Blu

5/28/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is making the most of her time under house arrest by reading scripts ... and endorsing a line of electronic cigarettes!

0528_Lindsay_Lohan_smoking_blu_cig2
A company called Blu Cigs sent around the posed pics today, saying Lindsay "is determined to better her career and her health and has started using Blu Cigs as a deterrent to lighting up."

One step at a time.

Bruno

Why is she holding that electric ciggie like a doobie?

Dragon Tattoo

She is getting closer to the streets...lol just a matter of time before her "stalker" shows up and "forces" her to drink and do coke again, not that I believe she has stopped anyways.

penny

What is she reading, Horton Hears A Who.

Puckett

john smith 5 minutes ago
These are better pictures, notice the rule of thirds where Lindsay center is off center in two of the pictures. The focus is till way off, but better composition.

And remind me, people reading a gossip rag like TMZ care why? lol

Gossip rags aren't exactly known for vetting the photos they buy based on whether they're technically correct and artistically framed for maximum effect. But yeah we get it, YOU could take better photos then this. Pat yourself on the back, your a pro!

Ghost Rider

Lindsay is reading her script for In the Army 2, where she plays as a loser celebrity that cant find work, and Pauly Shore inspires her to join the army. Itll be another classic for them both!

Ghost Rider

Im sorry the movie is called "In the Army Again" Starring MEGA celebrity couple The Weasels, Pauly Shore and Lindsay Lohan.

Good riddance!

penny 7 minutes ago

What is she reading, Horton Hears A Who.

----------

I think it would be the script from 'Horton Hires a Ho'

She's not playing Horton either.

Mary

Guys guys... I'm sure being inside for house arrest would drive her crazy! But that'd be too much like PRISON. Does she get 1000+ channels on her TV? Does she still get hot water? Is she allowed more than one phone call a day? The hardship of her life. She is learning nothing. This is just another vacation to her. Way to go Judge. Her lawyers made a fool of you.

summers eve feminine itch

does any1 here know if those electric cigs work cuz i want 2 quit smoking

mannequin

Ha! Looks to me like her little money making scam selling herself and Blu cigarettes is destined to fail.
Who in their right mind would take Lohan's word of endorsement for anything?
From the look on her face, the taste must be revolting.

Smoking cigs and trying to decipher all those big words in that script, I see.

john smith

-Phcukett if you are insinuating that these pictures or the previous ones were taken on a 500mm lense from a papp 150 yards away, surely you jest. These pictures are from someone on Lindsay's roof and the focus is poor, maybe Eleanor, I'm sure you could take better pictures also, I'm not implying I'm a great photographer, my skills are more in directing the model and relaxing them and getting a natural smile.

Superman

Yeah, right. E-cigarettes have nicotine in them and they are just as deadly and addictive. They have the same cancer-causing chemical, nitrosamines, that regular cigarettes have. A lot of them also have more nicotine than they claim and some even contain a toxic ingredient found in antifreeze. And not, to mention, since they utilize "fun flavors", they often target kids with this crap.

So, LyingHo can chalk this up as another bad influence to teens....drugs, alcohol, DUIs, stealing, smoking, STDs, teen pregnancy (she was so happy that a teen girl named her daughter after her), and now e-cigarettes.

The sheriff's department should at least take away her internet, cable TV, phone, cell phones, and money-making privileges while on house arrest! This is just dumb. I'd rather see this bitch pick-up trash off the freeway 8 hours a day for her 3-month sentence than see her lounging around with an insolent FU to everybody.

Virtual Insanity

I had those same shoes in 4th grade. I have better taste now.

Ghost Rider

Smith, Do you usually bang the models you work with?

Puckett

john smith less than a minute ago

---

Duh thanks for pointing out the obvious. They are not telephoto shots. IMO the first set were however trying to capture that "paparazzi spy photo effect", so i'm completely puzzled why you dissected the photos claiming if a real pro or pap took them they would have much better composition and be technically correct.

These are photos taken to be sold to gossip rags and must appeal to that audiance. TMZ is not shopping for photos that look like they were taken in a photographers studio under perfect light, with excellent composition etc.

I mean really... i was gining you a hard time because your making no sense. Pap or celebrity fame whore staged photos rarely exhibit technical or compositional excellence. That's not what they are about, at all. What the gossip rags want are gritty "real" looking photos of celebs in compromising or "exclusive" positions.