Zsa Zsa 911 Call -- 'She's Going to Die!'

5/28/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband placed a frantic call to 911 earlier this month -- telling the operator he was scared his wife was "going to die" after a feeding tube was dislodged from her stomach.

0527_zsa_zsa_911_launch_ex

Prince Frederic von Anhalt placed the call on May 17 -- telling the operator, "It's my wife ... her stomach is bleeding. Please send a car right away, shes going to die."

94-year-old Zsa Zsa was rushed to a nearby hospital for emergency stomach surgery ... but she slipped into a coma following the operation.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Not to make light, but we all are and I could only hope to get even close to 94

urbusted

You know a lot fun and insults are made @ von Anhalt, especially by TMZ, and he may be a bit if a tool, but I think he really does love her.

Truth

WOW, ZSA ZSA AND VON A-HOLE ARE WIMPS!! MY GRAMMA IS 101 AND DOESNT NEED ALL THAT SHIET. KIDS THESE DAYS...

NEXT.

#NOT-A-WINNER

chefadam

You dont have a private nurse at home? WTF *******

Susie-Q

I know I might sound like a hopeless romantic, or a fool or BOTH but you know for all his silliness he could really really love her for all we know. I like to think he does.

Smug Obammy

Who cares? It's time for her to go back to the Great Goddess.
BTW, her old-fashioned nose job looks ridiculous.
It just looks "pinched". Why aren't people happy with what the Goddess gave them?

Sloane

why does this idiot insist on prolonging her life?

I'm sure that she has been ready to let herself slip away for a while now if she is aware of things

rushing her into surgery, putting her frail body through all of that..just doesn't seem right

it's not like the end result will be any different

hope my family has the common sense to let me go when the time comes...especially since I've made my views clear

nu sox n draws

we do not need to know this about this poor woman harvey. let her die in peace.

lou

Is there ANY reason whatsoever that we hear every tiny update about 90-something year old's health when tons of other celebs die and get almost no notice? I just don't get this Zsa Zsa love fest - she wasn't even a mediocre actress, and from what I've read, she was a horrible person in real life. I'm sorry that she's ill but I really DON'T want to hear about it every single flippin day.

Roast_Beef

Feeding tube??
What next, a breathing machine?
Let ZsaZsa go with dignity and in peace, FGS.
This is not right.

ME777

Why wasn't this posted **earlier this month** with the she went to the hospital info?? must be desperate to write something ...going through old news and highlighting it now TMZ?

LittleMo

There is an affair with Anna Nicole Smith that PVA admitted to when the paternity for Anna's daughter Dannilyn was in question. If he had one affait he had more than one. If he loves his wife so much he wouldn't have cheated.

Kathy

Dear TMZ: I know this will be difficult, but I really think its time to give these people their privacy. Please stop exploiting them.

khaines

yeah and he said "I hope" right before he said "She's going to die">>>>>

dd

No more details, let her die with dignity, the attending nurse could have very easily put the tube back in, I'm sure she has a nurse.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments