Michael Bay Hated His GENIUS 'Got Milk' Ad

6/1/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Bay's famous for making Hollywood blockbusters, but his most brilliant work is that "Got Milk" ad about Aaron Burr and a mouthful o' peanut butter. AWESOME!!  Too bad he doesn't agree.
060111_TV_michael-bay-milk-guy-still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

James

Wow. I never knew Michael Bay did that commercial. I love that commercial.

Anna

Hasn't a movie about Hamilton and Burr already been done? Drunk History! http://youtu.be/6V_DsL1x1uY

Anna

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

That's ok that he hated it, because he acted like such an arrogant jackass before Spielberg reeled his attitude in, at least publicly, that he left a trail of hate with all the people he treated like crap at all the previous places he worked.

slammer

Michael Bay is a gentleman and answers all your questions
after his life is interrupted and did not have to and
TMZ has to mock his work repeatedly.

Low class TMZ.

jessemosslover

Bay seems like a douchebag.

jessemosslover

Michael Bay has a habit of bad mouthing his own work. He seems like a real douchebag.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Slammer- Say What? What are you talking about? Answers all your questions after his life is "interrupted"? Where does this happen? You can't possibly know this man well!

unless this is YOU Michael?

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Oh Slammer aka mike b., I believe if you read the complete caption above, TMZ WAS complimenting his work unless AWESOME is the new negative.

birdie

The "GENIUS" behind this commercial was not Michael Bay...it was the GENIUS actor SEAN WHALEN!!!!

anony

"Genius" and Michael Bay are not allowed to appear in the same sentence.
Words allowed are things like "talentless," "hack," and "douchebag."

slammer

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off! 10 hours ago

unless this is YOU Michael?
joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off! 10 hours ago

============================

Watch the video which repeatedly mocks him.
Micahel does not need me to defend him
and you will never guess who I am.

Carl

Most overrated and egotistical director in Hollywood. Seems like his best work was in the 90s (that commercial and Bad Boys) and has gone downhill ever since. Just because Transformers made a bunch of money doesn't mean it is any good.

TheLoon

he hated it because it didn't have any explosions or hot chicks running in slow motion

anon

perhaps he should take that spot off his reel when he is fishing for work in advertising.
and if he hates advertising so much, why is he looking for work from agencies in the first place?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments