More 'Blake Lively' Nude Photos Leaked

6/2/2011 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The hacker who claims to have naked pictures of Blake Lively has just upped the ante, scoffing at claims the pics are photoshopped ... and he's posted more pictures to prove his case.

0601_blake_lively_alleged_ex

The hacker just posted 17 additional pics. Many of the pics show a nude woman whom the hacker insists is Blake.

Blake's people are adamant ... telling TMZ the person in the pics is not Blake.  The denial apparently incited the hacker, who posted the new pics, with this warning:  "Oh, yes, Blake's rep. These are totally fake.  We really, really believe you.  Want moar?  BTW, thanks for all the faps." (FYI: "faps" is a reference to pleasuring oneself)

Two of the pics show a woman clothed, holding an iPhone, and it sure looks like Blake.

0601_blake_lively_tattoo3

Several of the nude pics show a woman's body with tattoos (no face).  Several TMZ users contacted us with an interesting point ... Blake's character in "The Town" had star tattoos on her upper-chest area.

0602_blake_lively_footer

MTV Movie Awards -- the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The MTV Movie Awards will be held this weekend in L.A. and there's sure to be some crazy fashion -- check out some of the sexiest and wildest looks to hit the red carpet over the years!

0602_mtv_Launch_welcome

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

You won't believe it -- we switched a couple of little things in these photos -- can you spot 'em?

0527_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photograph!**

'Saved By the Bell' Cast -- Then & Now

Zack Morris and the rest of the "Saved By the Bell"  cast has grown up quite a bit since their Bayside High School Days -- check out  the cast and see what they've been up to since graduation.

0602_saved_bell_welcome_launch

Octomom Goes Two-Pieces for Bikini Shoot

Showing off her motherly breasts, taut belly button and child-bearing hips, Octomom Nadya Suleman attempted to sexily pose in an animal print bikini on a beach in Orange County the other day.

0601_octo_inf_launch_one_hot
Looks like the mother of 14 found a way to make that mortgage payment.

Guess the Celebrity Parents!

This adorable little boy was spotted out with his famous father yesterday in Los Angeles -- Can you guess whose kid this is?

0602_guess_the_baby_welcome_launch

RebeccaE

I wasn't even aware of the existence of penny auctions until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can't imagine buying anything other than food or clothing anyplace else. My favorite is at ( HTTP://tinyurl.com/AuctionShopping ) It took me a few days to figure out how to bid but now I am savings big bucks there. How they can sell iPads, Macbooks, HDTVs, Digital Cameras, Gaming Consoles, and more for steep discounts of 75%, 80%, or even 85% off retail price, I don't know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48. Why would I shop anyplace else...

emma

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online
auctions.Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites.

The site that has the best deals is hTtp://bit.ly/savedbig and I
checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is all legit.

How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of
goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48. Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Ray

All one has to do. Look at the Cleft chin of both pic's. Not everyone has that feature on their face. It is Blake for sure!!!!!!!!

Panther6170

I SUCK ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandra

Wade Bell

So what if she did do the pix???? It's not like it's going to make the price of gas go up or the world end. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

August

Go back to Blakes picture look at the tattoos they were both taking with the camera facing at her not in a mirror which means the side with her pictures tattoo is on a different side than the idiot photoshopers picture.... look carefully at the stars

Jo Jo

Who really cares?! .... Who's photos are next, Sarah Palin's?

Colt Lane

Where are the pics?

big d

He should be arrested!!! No one has the right to post nude pictures of others online or anywhere else. Who cares if they are her or not? Everyone has nude pictures taken in Hollywood anyway. But for God sake, Law Enforcement needs to do their job and ARREST THIS GUY NOW.

Jenn

The guy who posted the pics is obviously an uneducated moron who is just looking for money at the expense of someone else. He put the star tattoos on the wrong side of the impostor's body. The impostor is obviously not Blake Lively...her tattoos are on her right side whereas the real Blake Lively's are on her left side. DUH!! Different person. WTF is up with his typed message at the bottom of the picture? "moar"??? Really?? How does a grown man not know how to spell the word "more" correctly?? This guys is a moron and Blake Lively should sue his ass!!!

BoB

Curiosity killed the cat..

.. Meow!

tessa

WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!? If this interests you, Get A Life!!!!

Tom

OMG, do you know what this means if it's really her? She has breasts. Oh, wait a minute, that's no big deal, all women have breasts. So what is all the hoopla about? More strife in the Middle East, gas prices going up, illegals flooding our borders, millions of Americans out of work...FLASH, this just in, the news we've been waiting for...BLAKE LIVELY HAS BREASTS.

Bob

In this day of minicams, photoshop, and voyerism, the victim is more beleavable that the supposed hacker.
Since photographs have been faked since World War One, I beleive those photo that I shot personaly.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments