ScarJo and Sean Penn

Together Again

6/5/2011 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They are supposedly broken up, but Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn posed for a pic together during last night's Spike TV Guys Choice Awards.

0605_sean_penn_scarlett_johansen_picturegroup
Maybe he really is just that into her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

MastaDon

Sean Penn is a pimp.

msangelina

Sean Penn is an amazing actor and humanitarian. Plus, there's something oddly sexy about him. Whether they are still together or not, I've never seen her with a warmer smile.

Marilyn

Isn't that sweet, she brought her grandpa as her date. She must be the dumbest girl ever to leave Ryan R. for that? All I can say is yuck... He needs to leave the US if he hates it so much.

Marilyn

tobie

He's looking mor and more like Jimmy Durante (remember him??) Scarlett honey, if you were my daughter, I'd kick some sense into that pretty little head of yours........

Scott

Ok I give up...which is which?

me

COMMUNIST lover.

pegnew

HEY SEAN - IF YOU'D QUIT HANGIN' WITH SCARLETT, YOU MIGHT HAVE
TINE TO TAKE CHARLIE SHEEN ON THAT P.R. STUNT TO HAITI!!!SO WHEN
IS THAT GOING TO NOT HAPPEN??????????

Gina

I wouuldn't want to see this man naked. And on top of me.

don

SJ is really annoying. How desperate must she be to get with somebody looking like her dad.

In Depth News

Ultra Wealthy (top 1% of the top 1%) Sean Penn strongly supports the violent dictator Hugo Chavez .
Dictator Chavez said that the earth quake in Haiti could of been caused by an earth quake making machine from the USA.

Would Millionaire Sean Penn care to comment on or excuse that reckless statemen that reckless statement from Chavez (like he usually does) ?

Is Scar Jo attracted to dictator supporter types like Penn , maybe ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7