Blackjack Mistress Issues Apology to Mrs. Weiner

6/8/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rep. Anthony Weiner's Vegas-based cyber mistress felt so bad about her involvement in "Weinergate" -- she typed up an apology letter and mailed it off to Mrs. Weiner ... TMZ has learned.

0607_lisa_weiss_doc_ex

In the letter, obtained by TMZ, blackjack dealer Lisa Weiss tells Huma Abedin she wants to express her "deepest apologies for conversing with your husband Congressman Anthony Weiner."

Weiss adds, "I honestly meant no harm and I hope that you and Anthony can work through this."

Before signing off, Weiss noted, "I still remain a huge supporter!"

So we gotta ask ...

el polacko

she knew he was married when she was sending him filthy tweets and nude pics, asking for phone sex, and begging him to come to vegas and eff her. NOW she feels bad ?? puh-leeze.

Sunshine

Publicity wh@re.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

For those of you, who would like a little entertainment, Jimmy Fallon opened his show with an apology by "Weiner"

Tellthetruth59

Should have read:

"I honestly meant no harm. I just wanted to bang the hell out of your husband behind your back at the first opportunity. SInce it did not happen, and TMZ is giving me the attention I crave, as a shameless famewhore, I hope that you and Anthony can work things out."

There's a problem here

Oh please! Have you seen pictures of Mr Weiner? Have you seen what a creep he is? Have you seen pictures of Mrs Weiner? She has her own agenda. Honey, if your man is out there jerknng off to hot babes on the internet you ain't taking care of business at home. Their "marriage" was of mutual interest. No more. No less. She asked for it. She got it. He's just a worthless creep.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

this is getting old

Cujeaux

Just like Tiger's ho Jamie Grubz, she has no clue how to extort money from Quagmire or sell her story to the National Enquirer. She's in desperate need of Allbitch since she's got the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

I wish I had a dime for every time I've heard a psychopath politician say "I accept full responsibility for my actions"
If that were the case, the hot dog would resign and not put the country through an exhausting ethics investigation.

Canon

Starting with that news guy Jeffrey Tubin, all low lives that would do anything including ruining people not charged with any crime whatsoever. They destroy peoples lives (not so much this idiot but the Tubin types) for the slightest chance of making a dollar and if not so what they got some publicity.

K Parr

These woman who go public are just trying to grabb headlines for themselves and get whatever money for their stories they can. The jerks who use these women deserve whatever happens but all of this stuff is really getting out of hand. The victims are the families involved with these men. Guys, you want to fool around, don't get married or have kids! Spare others the misery that you cause!

SantaFeJack

This week's new media whore!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

actually who can blame her...eveyone wants to cash in....if Hillary Clinton was texting nasty things to me you can bet I would milk it for what its worth....just being honest..
Hillary..are you reading this?

chery

"I still remain a huge supporter" - isn't that what Weiner's jock strap said???

char

You can't hardly feel sorry for Weiner. Did he even try to use a alias or anything when sending these? It just makes him look stupid!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

OK IRA - IN THE BEGINNING OF THE MONOLOGUE THERE ARE FEW FUNNY WORTHWHILE COMMENTS. THEY CAN'T TOP FALLON'S BUT, HEY.....

Princess Leia

The whore will bring in the cash cow. Giving up her privacy is a small chance to pay for being loose ...morally.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments