Donald Trump

Anthony Weiner is a

'PSYCHO'

6/7/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump just RIPPED Rep. Anthony Weiner into pieces -- calling the Congressman a "psycho" ... who "should never ever be allowed to run for office again."

0607_trump_launch_bn

Trump released the video moments ago on his YouTube page -- it's brutal.

missbigshot

Trump is obviously jealous because Weiner has a BIG wiener! Trump has a little tiny one, similar to a vienna sausage but not as wide.

anony

If Weiner is a psycho, what in hell is Trump?!?!

YEP

LOOK AT WHO IS CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK? DONALD TRUMP HAVE YOULOOKED IN THE MIRROR LATELY? YOU ARE THE PATHETIC AND PYSCHO ONE! SHUT THE HECK UP! YOU SOUND SO STUPID.

LOOKING AT YOUR TRACK RECORD... YOU PUT 'P' IN PSYCHO AND A BUNCH OF OTHER THINGS TOO ie. *****. IT SEEMS MORE LIKE YOUR"E JEALOUS OR ARE YOU SORRY IT WAS YOU WITH THE **** ON TWITTER.

paigehop

@frank Oh, do shut up, frank. You sound like a whiney little boy. Plus, you're only repeating gossip about Palin. There is zero proof to what you spew, dork! And I'm no Palin fan, mind you.

paigehop

I find Trump to be especially HOT when he's all fired up!

Wishbone

sounds like someone is suffering from penis envy...

KenzieQ

I highly doubt anyone asked your opinion TRUMP DBAG!

paigehop

@Wishbone The only thing I envy is Melania. ;)

WhatBaldSpot?

The Donald is king of the comb over. I am not mocking him. It is a fact. Mr. Trump needs to visit http://www.GreatHairTransplants.com. Dr Brett Bolton in Ft Lauderdale will eliminate that comb over in one procedure. Fear not! Dr Density will allow the Donald to walk across Madison Ave without worrying about the wind. His hair spray purchases will drop and he will visit the barber a lot more often! If you have hair loss questions, please let me help you too! My name is Steve Cook and I am a hair loss expert. Have a great hair day!

Alisha

What an egotistical douchebag. I think Weiner needs to shove his *bleep* down Trump's throat so he'll shut the hell up once and for all.

Anon

I can't even watch the whole thing. Trump disgusts me.

St James III

Smug Obammy

What a dumb screen name

DizzKid

This is coming from a man who also cheated on his wife. Can we all say "Irony"?

tg

And Donald Trump is a millionaire Psycho - i wonder which is WORST.

John dowser

Hey Maverick, you are the douchebag. Trumps tells it like it is, and he's as sharp as a nail.