MC Hammer

When Insane Clowns Attack

6/7/2011 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MC Hammer has a better chance of surviving the apocalypse than the Insane Clown Posse's annual Gathering of the Juggalos. So pay attention Hammer ... if you want to LIVE!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Daniel

V ICE is a Juggalo and has been for a long time. LOOK it up on you tube and hear him say it in his own words. you blind sheep

lala

I have been to an ICP concert when I got a free ticket. The stage props were cheap and the rhymes weren't that hard. I walked out after a few songs. The audience liked it though they were into it. I know that vanilla ice would fit in, but when a crowd like that gets going, its hard to say how Mchammer is going to do, unless hes a regular depends on how good his rapping is. Having Vanilla Ice with him certainly helps his chances, plus they are both from the same time period so theyre riding on some 90's nostalgia.
That said I stand by my opinion of the band sucking.

Daniel

Last years preformers that you dont hear about include: Afroman, Tone-loc, Warren G, Coolio, Gallagher, and there is about 95 more that you didnt hear about, WHY? because nothing happened, Tila asked for what she got, all she had to do was leave the stage, when taking her top off didnt make everyone like her (like normal) she saw a payday, just like she tried with Shawn Merriman. she got all you idiots to talk about her and feel sorry for her lame ass, so she got what she wanted but is still a very nasty human.

Daniel

I respect your opinion lala you dont like them, Cool. They are not for everyone or they dont try to be, I myself dont go to concerts for expensive stage props or hard rhymes, I go for a good time. but to each their own. I wish everyone felt the same as I do, It would be a much better world we live in.

Gwendolyn

OK Daniel if I am so wrong which I hope I am what happened with the last incident and why won't it happen again in your opinion.

Stone

Daniel is RIGHT! i'm really a fan of new stuff, but my husband is. I think people need to watch up and realize th Gathering has been going on for 12 years! and u all r just now talking about bad behavior. uh what about "WOODSTOCK"? And the comment about Korn concert, people in mosh pits aren't trying to hurt each other? as i just read the list of performers Mc Hammer seems to stand out but. do u think Ice Cube is so aweful for being apart of it?

brad

vanilla ice has been there years! and ice cube is going BACK again this year. every festival has drunk assh*les who throw s**t around. juveniles going this year, same with xzibit, george clinton, busta rhymes, cky, and several other random acts. hammer should be fine. and meth did finish his set so kudos on not walkin off like most would.

Landshark

The Line Up also includes

Busta Rhymes, Ice Cube, Xzibit, George Clinton, Vanilla Ice, Saliva, Dope, MC Hammer, CKY"Bam Margeras brothers band", Paris, E-40, Tech N9ne, Kittie, Mystikal, Juvenile, Lil Wyte, Kottonmouth Kings, DJ Quick, Twiztid, ABK, Dark Lotus, Blaze, Boondox, DJ Clay, The Dayton Family, and Psychopathic Rydas

bianca

INSANE CLOWN POSSE DOES NOT SUCK!! WHY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GOTJ IF OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE WANT TO GO TO PERFORM. HOW THEY HELL ARE WE TRAILER TRASH IF WERE DOWN WIT THE CLOWNS? WERE FAMILY WHERE NO MATTER BLOOD OR NOT WERE KEWL WITH EVERYONE UNLESS U TALK ****. TILA DESERVED WHAT SHE GOT LAST YEAR AT GOTJ. MMFWCL WHOOP WHOOP NINJAS AN NINJETTES

dopey

TMZ dunno ****, VI has been a down 'lo for awhile

Unknown Hinson

I think MC Hammer will get through this show perfectly fine. If anyone on the show gets beef it will be Juvenile of Kittie. Vanilla Ice has been to many shows and is now a labelmate so he will make it too. I dont think Tequila deserved what happened to her but the label should have known she wouldnt be welcome there.

makeitstop

Why is this allowed?

Vinsetta

******* magnets, how do they work?!

CMKmarketing

This is a mistake on his behalf it's going to be worse this year.. might as well paint a bulls-eye on his chest. from - www.cmkmarketing.com

Jimmdog

@Daniel: How many ICP concerts have I been to? Uh, let me see, how about none, because they SUCK! I wouldn't waste my time or money going to one of their shows. I've heard plenty of their music and it is horrible. If you are going to listen to rap, at least listen to something good. That is all. Now go buy your ticket so you can throw your bottle of urine at the annual sausagefest.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments