Stalker in Lohan Case Made Alarming Visit to Judge

6/9/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's stalker made an unexpected visit to Judge Stephanie Sautner during Lindsay's criminal case last month ... and it alarmed everyone so much, courthouse security ordered protection for the judge.

0609_lindsay_lohan_stalker_stephanie_sautner_ex_tmz_getty

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... David Cocordan went to Judge Sautner's courtroom on Good Friday -- April 22 -- and informed the clerk he was Lindsay's fiance and needed to speak to the judge about her criminal theft case.

We're told Cocordan acted so bizarrely ... courthouse security contacted the police department in the city where the judge lives and asked them to do drive-bys at her home to make sure she was safe.

There's reason to fear Cocordan.  Aside from the threatening and sexual messages he sent Lindsay and the order of protection she received, Cocordan was also arrested for robbery in 2004.

john smith

If anyone is interested in checking out the stalkers tweets and guessing who on here has a similar writing style.....he tweets on twitter as DavidJPHilton...and is active...

andyconda

the picture above I did not know billy jean king is a judge.

Blood Red Witch

I checked twitter like john smith suggested. This is one of the more recent links from this guy.

Lindsay and Me
What I have to say about it!! [davidjhilton] davidjhilton Jun 02, 2011 I would like to bring a sense of clarity and higher pourpose to what just happened between me and Lindsay. I believe that both of us have recognizable problems with substance abuse and personality issues and this can sometimes clutter the normal way of relating between two people. Our friendship started as an exploration into creativity. Since both of us had phycological imparements our dark side has drawn us into obsessive behavior. Honistly speaking I had no intensions of making this a media blitz. However I wanted to say that Miss Lohan has acteivly participated, initiated, continued, and communicated with me in the last several years and I have phone records to prove this. I feel that I need to protect myself since my name has been all over the news related to me as a stalker and perpitrator. Of course there is a fine line between intense friendship, obsessive relationship and breaking the law and although the first can be a subject of moral and social debate the legal issue is that there has been nothing illegal in my behavior with Lindsay. I believe that a restraining order is an excessive request. I have been contacted by the police and it is there opinion that this is one of her publicity stunts. In closing since this happened I have decided not to contact Miss Lohan anymore, but I will accept her calls when she calls me.

sean

Dutchguy 24 minutes ago

Anybody around here clever enough to know who mark chapman is? This is getting scary. Take care Lindsay.
-------------------------
He was a Manchurian candidate
sent to kill- Peace,love, and Unity aka John Lennon

Blood Red Witch

Ok, the guys tweets are creepy. Still, why didnt she do something sooner? I mean REALLY? I still think there is more than is being said regarding all this.

Vinsetta

Everyone including the stalker was in the courtroom that day but Lohan.

andyconda

David Cocordan, Does seem out there. but I read the tweets.

both of them have been talking back and forth. I want tmz to interview him.

There is more to the story then what lindsay anthony is putting out there.

And by the way that stalker pic is no way the same guy who is tweeting.

Lindsay the mountain of lies have caused an Avalache

Vinsetta

both nutcases are/were co-dependent on each other. Yes, he's out there but why would I not believe she wasn't essentially stalking him? Look at her behavior with Ronson. Hell she moved right next door to her.

Blood Red Witch

Seems to me that they were friends. LL has a habit of deleting her tweets very quickly. He has had her phone number for years. I think they just had a falling out. LL also says her male ex-friends are stalkers when she tires of them.

andyconda

If estella Warren gets more then 20 days in jail. she should sue the court system.

due to the fact that lindsay has done way way worse.

And Warren is a good actor and better looking

sean

@Andy,
what up ?
I posted on another thread about the AZ. VA methadone clinic programs any thought from a REAL veteran on the drugs the VA pumps out in Fla. ?

@john Doh,
You seem/claim to know so much about her ALLEGED stalker.could you please help me find out the title of the bloody book and if it was entered into evidence in the case ?(It may be significant)* wink,wink

AddieTrish

I believe it because TMZ says it! Isn't that what team lohan screams?

john smith

Sean, I looked for a clue to that in his tweets, didn't find one yet. He mentioned Pee Wee twice and I'm not sure but I thought Lucky 13 said something about Pee Wee once.

andyconda

asama bin lohan needs the trojan man to stalk her,

That will help save lives.

she has sabatoged. more disease free people.

she has retired more people then social security

andyconda

sean like any where A lot of vets turn to the meds some fake illness . they give me alot of drugs and I just barely take what I get. I use the one for sleep. The other one causes day dream and I see things. night time mirtazapin the other one is riseridone. but I really dont like pills or anything that gets my mind bent. I dont try to hide behind false reality