Stalker in Lohan Case Made Alarming Visit to Judge

6/9/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's stalker made an unexpected visit to Judge Stephanie Sautner during Lindsay's criminal case last month ... and it alarmed everyone so much, courthouse security ordered protection for the judge.

0609_lindsay_lohan_stalker_stephanie_sautner_ex_tmz_getty

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... David Cocordan went to Judge Sautner's courtroom on Good Friday -- April 22 -- and informed the clerk he was Lindsay's fiance and needed to speak to the judge about her criminal theft case.

We're told Cocordan acted so bizarrely ... courthouse security contacted the police department in the city where the judge lives and asked them to do drive-bys at her home to make sure she was safe.

There's reason to fear Cocordan.  Aside from the threatening and sexual messages he sent Lindsay and the order of protection she received, Cocordan was also arrested for robbery in 2004.

Blood Red Witch

Andy,

Is it still stalking when I want you too? purrrrrrrrrr

andyconda

john smith just kidding.

rogue After 20 years of stalking do you get retirement.

how many weeks a year do you get a vaction from stalking.

what stalking union are you in.

and while you are stalking Lindsay if you hurt your self are you covered on workers comp.

Rogue Warrior

John Smith, what's up BRO???? I think it was Lucky 130 as well.

H8rs Oh no, this guys not a stalker, but YOUR definition of one is right? NOT................FACT

andyconda

I am watching that stupid Bitch casey anthony trial right now. she just faked a panic attack. they Need to just fry that nasty bich cost to much money for court. she killed her sweet litle daughter. casey is less the human

What is wrong with these sociopaths

Ghost Rider

Sean, I have many thoughts but I probably shouldnt say anything. I have read Secret Teachings of all Ages, anyone can buy it on Amazon, and its not a crime to read or buy. Its not 800 pages, its only 632, and if you read a little each day it takes about a year to read. To answer the question, I believe when we die Jesus, Michael or whoever asks us why he should let us in. I dont know if there is a correct answer and thats why I keep getting sent back to the miserable material world, to develop Krsna consciousness.

Vinsetta

andyconda about a minute ago

What is wrong with these sociopaths
________________________________________________________________
I saw this today and I'm hoping these pictures did her in. I just saw on HLN that she faked the panic attack. I'm not a lawyer but is it common for a case to be dismissed for the day because the defendant isn't feeling well?

Lu

sean 40 minutes ago

@Andy,
Thanks for your honesty, some of my old BUDs have resorted to punting them off to others to pay the utility bills.Pretty Fvckn LAME to treat our vets like crap !

Agree agree agree!!! Nothing for our vets, after all they've given to our country. Terrible.

andyconda

1rogue
noun \ˈrōg\
Definition of ROGUE
: vagrant, tramp
: a dishonest or worthless person : scoundrel
: a mischievous person : scamp
: a horse inclined to shirk or misbehave
: an individual exhibiting a chance and usually inferior biological variation

OK the name alone sounds like a stalker. ROGUE.

Lets vote on it

sean

Andy,
was that old girlfriends name Chloe...lol

@js,
that's what I'm saying show me the Photos and...the Book ?

@Lu,
Regarding your knowledge of the inherent dangers of FB and Twitter, how easily could she have targeted him and encouraged this person to later set him up for this as a sympathy ploy and financial windfall while stuck in her(cell).Remember the Force has a Dark side too,
AKA Team Lohan ..FACT

Rogue Warrior

Check his chick out, THAT'S what I'M used too. WORD!

And Lindsay isn't trailing far behind....... FACT

Grandma Cracker

Rogue gets my vote.

FACT!!!!

Lu

Izzy 5 minutes ago

_______________________

If I may say, then it sounds like by the time you know the right answer, you'll really be ready to move on. We know how helpful wisdom earned is on Earth, so why not in the next plane as well?

Blood Red Witch

I agree.

Rogue = Stalker

Good call

Rogue Warrior

Rogue Warrior (ISBN 0671795937), by Richard "Demo ****" Marcinko, is an account of how he founded two United States Navy counter-terrorist units, SEAL Team SIX and Red Cell. Commanding Red Cell, he was directed to use them to test the Navy's anti-terrorist capabilities. During the tests, Red Cell was able to infiltrate supposedly impenetrable, highly secured bases, nuclear submarines, ships and other "secure areas", including the Presidential plane Air Force One. In doing so he claims to have embarrassed several superior officers, whom he accuses of involvement in his subsequent conviction for misappropriation of funds and resources under his command.

=========================================================

I'm NOT ****, but I'm just as covert and BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoonDust

It was just a matter of time before the "stalker" showed up again, only I thought she was gonna use the "stalker" as an excuse to flee from her home and get shyte face drunk.