Tracy Morgan

Booed at Concert, People Walked Out

6/10/2011 7:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan's homophobic act in Nashville was met with a smattering of boos -- and several people also walked out of the show -- this according to a person who was at the show.

Tracy Morgan

TMZ spoke with someone in attendance at the Ryman Auditorium ... who tells us Morgan's entire act was filled with offensive gay jokes ... explaining, "It was the worst thing I've ever heard ... so not funny."

As we previously reported, Morgan's June 3rd performance ignited a firestorm of controversy -- after he "joked" that he would "stab" his son for acting gay.

randomguy

*lighten up

jxtr

I do not under the public's fascination with Tracy Morgan. He is not a good comedian.

the Seeker

randomguy about an hour ago

The Seeker, "very good looking man"? Dude, you're gay. AND you're still on TMZ commenting on article about gay people. Why? Because you're gay
=================
Negative , I am here to give a sane voice to the silent majority that despise your sexual perversions and to expose the agenda of GLADD and the closeted queens trying to tell us homosexuality is normal and a viable lifestyle choice.
Don't hate me cause you don't like my message.

joshbot

Tracy's apology is more than adequate. Anyone here thats perfect feel free to cast the first stone. I met Tracy, read his book, and can tell you first hand he's a good person who's allowed to make a mistake and grow from it.

JJ

People taking a comedians comments 100% literal are simply ignorant or PC nazis.

RustyTrombone

I'm a gay man, old enough to know the difference between jokes and true bullying... this wasn't bullying. In his defense, I would stab my kid too, if he came up to me speaking all girlish like. I believe if you're a dude, then act like one. There is nothing worse than a MAN that acts like B**ch! Its gross.
To those people crying and shaking over this: The world is s**t, one should be able to roll with the punches. Honestly, I like Tracy Morgan... he's a comedian, not everyone needs to find him funny.

Jess

Tracy Morgan may have his opinions, and spew them out disguised as comedy. But that old saying "Don't sh** where you eat" would be wise for him to keep in mind.

Rob

Morgan is straight? WTF. Effeminate N****!!!

Rob

Morgan is straight? WTF. Effeminate N****!!!

JT

@ Mikey. You sound hot. Would love to stick my big one up yours.

Hench

Screw PC - This country is getting raped by Politians that are far from Correct. If Men want to take it in the ass..keep it private and don't ask me to forgive my opinions or sacrafice my 1st American right. If you act stupid, and I call you a "retard" don't get all huffy..There will always be racism, especially by those non-white folks..they tend to be the most racist yet allowed to not be PC..enough is enough America.

Ellis

Ghetto filth

Greg

To those who think these are just jokes and people are being overly sensitive, listen to what he said. These were not jokes, this was straight up hatred.

Sandra

Hope he goes away like Michael Richards!!

Chris

It's so sad that the kidney he received by organ donation went to him instead of a person who actually appreciates life and is not a narcissist like Tracy Morgan. He may have a "gay" kidney from a person who happened to be homosexual. I used to think that he was hilarious and now I find him disgusting. Go do some volunteer work in an HIV/AIDS hospital or mission to show that you really are not homophobic, Tracy.

Maybe he's so defensive because he's on the "down low" and is afraid that someone will ultimately find out.,,,,,(that's my guess)