Last Meals -- What's On the Menu?!

6/12/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you were down to your last meal and could eat ANYTHING in the world -- what would you choose to chow down on???

0610_last_meals_launch

From two pints of ice cream to a surf-n-turf spread -- check out what these death sentenced inmates enjoyed before the final curtain.

Bon appetit.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Quaaludes - so I wouldn't remember what was coming next.

Sonya in Tx

A study was done on this. The usual last meals are:

burger and fries
steak and potatoes
lobster

To drink:

coka cola
milk shake

Jodi

I'm surprised no one asked for a nice bottle of bourbon, six pack of beer, or some premium whiskey or vodka to go with their last meal. I would think they could have alcohol, after all their going to be put to death.

christina

This is a truly tasteless post, not related to celebrity news. I can't imagine who would read this and I'll never go to this site again.

Liz

You know Harvey is squirming in his seat right now over all the meat.

Nicole

christina 28 minutes ago

-------------------------
I 100% agree this is a truly despicable post and no one should be trying to make light of capital punishment.

Chun LI

WTF Who thought this was a good idea.

Cujeaux

I would probably go with the pizza and ice cream as well. Or maybe a greasy calzone from a NY deli. And a malted milkshake.

Julian

Id wanna eat emma watsons *****..

Black Becky

Maybe TMZ should have posted the offenses of these criminals to remind the crybabies of why these bastards got executed in the first place. If it were up to me, there wouldn't even be a last meal because these animals don't deserve the special treatment that none of their victims recieved.

However, I will play along for the hell of it and say that my last meal would probably be buffalo wings (with ranch dressing), onion rings, sierra mist, and german chocolate cake.

HarryPalms

This is very bad taste from TMZ. I oppose capital punishment and this crosses the line.

Ziggy

If I was going to the electric chair, I'd eat a big bag of unpopped popcorn lol

Jenna

OK this is just my opinion, so take it or leave it.
If you oppose capital punishment thats your buisness, but think about your mom or grandma,or child. Now think of how you would feel if someone murder and/or beat and raped them.How would you suggest they be punished? I think the only mistake we are making with capitol punishment is that we are leaving them on death row too long before hand. Hurry up and kill em already.

Now, I will play along too, hehe. I would want a ribeye, a baked potatoe, a salad with ranch, sweet tea and an oreo shake :)

Sammie

Boy, with Lindsay Lohan locked up at home, you guys are really picking at straws, aren't ya? And like that other person said up there - this is in very poor taste and is nothing to joke about. People on death row have done heinous things to deserve where they are but it is the victims of these people who deserve more respect from us. This isn't it.

Just_a_person

This post has no business on an entertainment web site. It is saddening. I do not go to entertainment web sites to look for dark "humor" regarding a subject as polemic as the death penalty. I am firmly against the death penalty, but even those who are for it would (one hopes) find this post disrespectful to the extreme.

I have been trying to convince myself not to waste time on TMZ because I do have better things to do. This post has definitely helped me to realize that this site is no longer on my list of "fun time-wasters."

Shame on you, TMZ.