Last Meals -- What's On the Menu?!

6/12/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you were down to your last meal and could eat ANYTHING in the world -- what would you choose to chow down on???

0610_last_meals_launch

From two pints of ice cream to a surf-n-turf spread -- check out what these death sentenced inmates enjoyed before the final curtain.

Bon appetit.

Cheri Waters

I can't believe my taxpayer money would even go to buying them anything they want! Did their victims get a choice of their last meal...Did their victims get a chance to say Good-bye?! Did their victims deserve to die?! ...and we are buying them Filet-mignon and lobster!? Ridiculous!

SallyChi

I agree w/ Christina. WTF? And a black male to portray an inmate?

sean

This is a very tasteless and vile thing to do....what has this post got to do with anything? Have you fools become that desperate?

Holly

What do you expect from this trashy website?
They sit on their ass waiting for people to call in fake stories, Snooki, or desperate D-list celebrities calling for attention.
All Harvey talks about is himself, and food

Shay

I felt this was in poor taste. I live in Oklahoma City and the first mug shot was of Timothy Mcvay. To me, it hurt knowing he got to pick what he got to eat for his last meal when he killed 156 people, including very young children and babies. They did not get to pick what their last meal was. I love you TMZ, but this was a bit over the line.

sylvie

Ziggy, I loved your answer!LOL
I don't think TMZ is making light of capital punishment. Actually, I found it pretty interesting what these guys had for a last meal, they were just stating the facts.

Melissa

I looked up some of these guys crimes...they are heinus and disgusting individuals. It amazes me how some people can turn out so evil.

MoJo

probably a big fat kak

marsar

I thought this was great! It made me wonder what Casey Anthony's last meal would be if she's convicted.

EastCoastChopper

Don't any of you and (the prison) officials care about the saturated and trans fats with thousands of empty calories with these meals? I mean like OMG! This is like sooo unhealthy!

Ashera

Mmmm. Red Bull, Nachos, and 8 jumbo packs of Skittles.

Lu

Good honest people go hungry in this country as a result of the recession and yet killers can have anything they want for their last meal. You know what I think they should get for the last meal? A bologna sandwich. And milk. Period. The budget needs to be cut? How about starting right here.

Sarah

I AGREE WITH THE OTHERS. THIS POST WAS TASTELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR MAKING LIGHT OF SOMEONE'S DEATH. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU ARGUING THAT "THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE COMMITTED THE CRIME"....SADLY THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN AND CONTINUE TO BE PUT TO DEATH FOR CRIMES THAT THEY ARE LATER ACQUITTED OF. TMZ YOU HAVE LOST A READER.

MoonDust

I don't see the point of granting a last meal, but whatever...

Greg

Bojangles!! Bojangles, bojangles!!! And some Minute Maid Tropical Punch!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments