Lindsay Lohan -- House Arrest Roof Party!!!

6/13/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan suffered through day 18 of her house arrest yesterday -- by having a bunch of friends over to her kick-ass Venice apartment for a super fun rooftop BBQ!!!

0613_lilo_splash_2

Lindsay is only expected to serve another 2-and-a-half weeks in captivity ... sweet, glorious, relaxing captivity.

UPDATE: One source close to the shindig tells TMZ the gathering was "very mellow." We're told Lindsay invited over some of her close friends because she simply missed hanging out.

And get this -- we're told the gang capped off the BBQ by watching last night's premiere of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."

tmz-top-comments

Ziggy Ziggy

Wow this is "Doing Time" ?? Where do I sign up lol

Paybacksab*tch Paybacksab*tch

Gee, this seems really dreadful for her, I hope she can survive the remaining two weeks. Poor thing.

pat pat

I can't believe this. I really hope someone sends this pic to the judge or someone in the judicial system over there so they can see what a joke they've become.

Rogue Warrior

Later JS and RC!! The clam bakers are gone and for THAT, I'm grateful!! I'm about to post some excerpts from their discussions in the clam bake room, and when I do, I will let you and seeker know! In the mean time, ignore them, they have NO LIVES!

Rogue Warrior

Hey John, I'm having problems with my mouse, let me fix it and FYI, in the clam room, they discuss ways they THINK they can get under our skin, while FA jeebus talks about eating 24/7 and they all WISH they had boyfriends. This is their obsession with Lindsay! She not only gets women, but guys as well! It infuriates them, especially andy cause he loves them boys!

GOTTI roll, however I WILL BE BACK!!

Word to YOUR MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vorlon

Rogue Warrior about an hour ago
Hey John, I'm having problems with my mouse,

It's fighting with the gerbil you also have stuck up your ass?

Red Cloud

Lindsay Lohan Entertainmenbt Moment

I quickly scanned a few comments and saw MAXIM in one of RW's posts. I was trying to remember where I heard this song. Thank you Rogue.....

Izzy,
January Jones is very hot, yes.

January Jones....67,400,000 results

Lindsay Lohan.....171,000,000 results

If you drink, don't drive. Leave the driving to the sober. Have fun.

Ellie G

Wow, this Rogue person is seriously twisted.

john smith

Over 100,000 people a month are adding Lindsay on their Twitter.

ilovegossip

Wow, Ellie G, you are one smart, perceptive person!!! :)

TRUTH!!!! FACT!!!! WORD!!!!

Rogue Warrior

And Ellie G is FOS, they just signed up 3 days ago, most likely, baby Lucifers proud momma??????

Gotti roll, it's summer time, time to pull some wool!!! Word to your mother!

TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucifer

Oh Rogue again you call for My daughter? Shame on you. And yet, she is closer than you think.

This Ellie G is not the mother of My child. Do not presume to know much. Your ignorance is blinding Dear Rogue.

Are you ready to join Me? Be ready to make amends and to say your goodbyes for your end is almost upon you.

Grandma Cracker

Was ROGUE injured in the bus accident today?

LMFAO

ilovegossip

You know, John Smith, I was actually impressed with Lindsay's twitter numbers, until I looked up the top 100 twitters, and saw who is ahead of her:

All 3 Kardashian girls, not just Kim
Ashley Tisdale
Someone named Kaka!
Charlie Sheen
Chris Brown
Pari******on
Jessica Simpson
Ashlee Simpson
Perez Hilton
Dr. Drew
Snookie
MC Hammer

For someone who's supposed to be this great multitalented actress, to be behind people like Snookie and Paris, and all 3 Kardshian sisters, has to be embarrassing not only for her, but all her fans!

Ellie G

Well gee Rogue Weenie that just kinda proved my point.

andyconda

Lohan is known for her partying. In fact, one could argue that she is one of the hardest partying celebrities of all time. According to Hollyscoop, Lohan's coke habit reportedly cost her anywhere from $3500-$5000 a month:

"There were reports a few days ago back that Lohan was allegedly spending about $5,000 a week on drugs, but our 'source' insists that this figure is reportedly closer to about $3,500. The last few months Lohan was allegedly “spotted” narcotics, because she’s in debt to the people who are supplying her, but no one’s really giving her a hard time because she’s Lindsay Lohan. The source added that Lohan is apparently in $30,000 debt for narcotics."

Image: Evil Beet Gossip

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/how-lindsay-lohan-lost-her-money-her-family-and-career-2010-1#a-very-expensive-drug-habit-1#ixzz1PaivWeI2

ok this was last year. and she still has not worked.

There are things out there that say Lindsay is over 500 thousand in debt. and is being sued by everyone.

to make matters worse. she cant afford holly no more. had not enough money to go to trial. cant afford rehab again. and still owes everyone around her.

over time she has made 20 million. but now she is in the hole.
no wonder they are selling stories.

Lindsay cant own anything because people would put leans on what ever she buys.

could not happen to a better person.

andyconda

bottom line. Lindsay is so broke she could not pay attention.

she has to raise 500 thousand just to be considered broke.

Blood Red Witch

I dont understand why she hasnt filed BK yet. Is she waiting for all her lawsuits to be settled? I am really curious about this

Previous 15 Comments | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments