Lindsay Lohan -- House Arrest Roof Party!!!

6/13/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan suffered through day 18 of her house arrest yesterday -- by having a bunch of friends over to her kick-ass Venice apartment for a super fun rooftop BBQ!!!

0613_lilo_splash_2

Lindsay is only expected to serve another 2-and-a-half weeks in captivity ... sweet, glorious, relaxing captivity.

UPDATE: One source close to the shindig tells TMZ the gathering was "very mellow." We're told Lindsay invited over some of her close friends because she simply missed hanging out.

And get this -- we're told the gang capped off the BBQ by watching last night's premiere of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."

tmz-top-comments

Ziggy Ziggy

Wow this is "Doing Time" ?? Where do I sign up lol

Paybacksab*tch Paybacksab*tch

Gee, this seems really dreadful for her, I hope she can survive the remaining two weeks. Poor thing.

pat pat

I can't believe this. I really hope someone sends this pic to the judge or someone in the judicial system over there so they can see what a joke they've become.

Angie Diego

This shows you how unfair our "justice" system is. Celebrities get off without so much as a slap on the wrist. If any average Joe had done what she did, he'd be doing hard time for years. She has been convicted of theft, cocaine use, assault, DUI and much more. Shame on you, California

Lu

I'll bet that Dina is there, too, inside, pouring drinks and having a good time. Funny that LL chose Dina over Milo. I wonder why?

Blood Red Witch

All the Lindsay supporters that post on here that were on the roof, raise their hands. Come on! Dont be shy. We want to know what she is really like.

Holly

By their hair, and the way they’re dressed I can tell they’re losers.
It looks like she sent her sister down to the boardwalk and round up anyone she could get. This is the results

Lu

No pants on? Seriously? Well, since she's standing, I'll bet that SamRo got a GOOD VIEW of THAT.

Seal Team 6

What Lu said.

I bet most posters on here have more money and assets than Lindsay. She is broke, with at least two outstanding financial lawsuits, no home, doesn't own her car, owes 10K for tanning, and I doubt she has any stocks, etc. She can't even pay bail. Some stranger does. God knows what other outstanding debts she has (attorney fees, etc.). I have a stable mortgage with a nice interest rate, own my car, and have a healthy 401k. I am also not an addict or a laughingstock amongst my colleagues, and I have real friends and a very loving and supportive family. And no rap sheet.

Why am I jealous of Lindsay???

As Lu said, she may have earned more money than me, but I have more money than she does.

Malarky

I have two words... F*ck you, you primadona piece of sh*t! This is so disgusting i cant even express it in words. You are a joke and a laughing stock in the Hollywood community. People would respect you so much more if you just took your punishment like everyone else that commits crime after crime. Ok, my mistake... that was 59 words!

Grandma Cracker

so did the boys

Lu

What's with getting guys with the same personal hygiene habits as Lilo to come up on the roof? They look like they have mold-breath and stinky armpits. Are these the only "friends" she could round up?

Well, I guess their money spends as well as other men's.

CrisDizzle

Thought those people up in the balcony were waiting for some free oral!

Jodi

Did the courts think a 20ish party girl was going to sit at home and not do anything? She can't go out to party so she brought the party to her.

She's basically thumbing her nose at the court system and they deserve it. Everyone in the free world knows her butt belongs in jail.

themare

The loser guy on the left is Mike, Jr, I think. ALL of them look like they need a bath.

Seal Team 6

@Crabby -- Interesting point re: rack shot!

@BRW etal -- Agreed, odd there are no other women. Were is Ali, I wonder?

Lu

GO, Seal Team Six! Tell it like it IS!

LOSERS earn millions and end up with nothing...

WINNERS earn thousands and end up with houses, cars, boats, families, friends, etc.

Lu

themare less than a minute ago

________________________

Loafing around again on Lilo's dime, is he?

That avatar of yours is FEARSOME!