« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

The New Kardashian Man Bitch?

6/15/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Move over Bruce, Kris Jenner has a new dude to boss around -- Kim Kardashian's fiance Kris Humphries is now MOMMA-IN-LAW whipped!! He HAD to see this coming ... right?
061411_TV_kris_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ilikecheese

ahhh he looks like Perez Hilton!

agold

Her true colors are now out because the bank accounts are larger than most now. So she speaks to everyone that way. She's already burning bridges, but she doesn't care because of how large the accounts are. Shes a bottom feeder of the worst kind. Such a pig, Kris.

Sammie

I wonder if this poor slob knows or has any idea what he is getting into? He may be trying to marry whats-her-name but he's getting the mom.

Betty

When I saw the footage of Kris Jenner with Kim and her boyfriend registering for obscene wedding selections, I couldn't help think how this was really a missed opportunity. Any family that made 65 million in one year hardly needs gifts from others. They can surely purchase their OWN extravagant items. How about asking guests to donate to a charity in their names instead???? At a time when this country is REALLY hurting, this is a selfish, insensitive thing to do.

lola

Everything they do is for the press. They are disgusting.all of them. I can not stant Kris and her
Greater than god attitude. That whole family is trash . Sad that America made them rich. They are not talented and do nothing and are famous?

ANONYM

I think Kris Humphries is young and not experimented, the Kardashians were all around him to make pressure on him to propose. Kris JEnner was the mastermind who manipulates in the name of "stick family together", like she used to do. He must be naive and honest, or has the ambition to be famous, like Odom and have his proper show.

Michelle

This kid looks like Frankenstein. I can see the bolts sticking out of his neck

noneofyourbusiness

I don't think Kim is a ho. BUT, I would NEVER marry into that family knowing full well the mother runs everyone's lives. He will want to run away like all of Jessica Simpson's boyfriends! That is too much of the family ALWAYS being in your business.

SURFCOWBOY

Gawd the mom is a media whore! Yes shes done well being their manager and making these useless bimbos money but thats all she cares about. Sad. This makes me want to move out of LA, Im so sick of these idiots.

Tanya

I'm pretty shocked she hasn't made him change his last name yet

McG

It's not often that TMZ makes me laugh outright, I'm usually disgusted...but this was funny! Great job!

Sandra

This has to be a publicity stunt!! If not, this poor guy is making a big mistake!!

BIGPAPI175914

CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL SORRY FOR THIS DUMB ASS. HE'S BLINDED BY KIM'S (STANK) ASS. POOR BASTARD HAS NO CLUE HE IS BEING USED FOR THE SHOW RATINGS. BOTTOM LINE IS KRIS HUMPHRIES IS NOT BLACK ENOUGH

realHousewife

I totally agree with Betty. This family represents the greed associated with what brought on the current recession/depression. It would do so much more for their fame if they had all the wedding participants donate to charity rather than buy extravagant gifts which Kim can well afford to buy. Their image would be helped by charitable acts when so many are hurting right now. It's like watching a gaudy circus that has no conscience .

RC

Run, Kris, Run!...get out while you can! Do you really want every facet of your private life shown for all to see?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments