« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

The New Kardashian Man Bitch?

6/15/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Move over Bruce, Kris Jenner has a new dude to boss around -- Kim Kardashian's fiance Kris Humphries is now MOMMA-IN-LAW whipped!! He HAD to see this coming ... right?
061411_TV_kris_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

I am Spartacus

this guy should just embarass the crap out of her and not show up on the day of their wedding. Her mom would like it because it would get them ratings and then she can have a pity party for her daughter.

rico

THIS GUY IS A *****, THIS RELATIONSHIP WILL LAST ABOUT AS LONG AS HE PUTS UP WITH THIS DOUCH BAG FAMILY.HES KIND OF STUPID,SO MIGHT BE AWHILE.

CyndiChainsaW

This guy should take his dignity while he's got it and RUN.

soulflower

I think she's marrying him because his name starts with K.

mary

all people have to do is stpo watching and buying their sponsers stuff. you will see how much they will last.

kat

People have already started to stop paying much mind to them there ratings are down and 98% of the comments are negative I think we should BOYCOTT THE KARDASHIANS

who dat

Harvey's response, "ohhhhh this is bad" after the whip clip was shown made me LOL. I watched that part over & over. Any guy who would marry into this family knows his balls get cut off and put into a glass jar. During any argument the Kardashian females point to the glass jar.

duhwinner

stupid story...the more experienced one was just directing a dumb jock in a big pap situation

lldcs

I find it disgusting with the amount of money they make that they would register for gifts let alone the price tag! So tacky....Kris Jenner is a money whore & she is pimping her kids! I cant stand them or the show! Sherri Shepard is a class act, she asked her guest to donate to charity in lieu of gifts!

real deal

Hilarious. Just hilarious.

The Bruce Jenner thing was outrageous.

RED HEAD MAMA

I think alot of you are haters,what do you care what happens with Kris an Kris!!Let them have there life and maybe they will be happy!If not what is it to you!!!!!!Jealiousy will get you no where!!! He knows what he's getting into his not 16!!! Get a life!!!!!

AyeJay

RED HEAD MAMA 8 minutes ago

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe you should take your own advice and 'get a life' if YOU care so much why people hate them.
People hate them not because they're jealous, but because they are in the media ALL THE FKCN TIME.
People are sick and tired of them.
They have no talent, Kris Jenner pimps her kids out to the media.

oclaw714

Kris Jenner is a cheap person. Anything on camera is fabricated, and I mean everything.

They will continue doing till people loose interest in them. Then they pop out a "stolen sex tape" or marry an athelete and start the cyle again.

mlch0413

First of all, they have some nerve with the "gift registry," like they really need gifts. They should have their guests donate to various charities and not to them; afterall, this is not Kim's first rodeo! Then again, that's mama Kris' influence.

Second, when is her brother going to stop free loading off his sister?

debschira

QUESTION: I THOT HUMPHRIES WAS A BIG TIME BALL PLAYER, WHY WOULD HE NEED KIM K. TO MAKE HIM FAMOUS. AND NO IM NOT STUPID, I JUST SOMETIMES HAVE TO GET SOME WORK DONE ROUND MY HOUSE, IF I DON'T..........DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH A BULL DOZER COST AN HOUR? THAT'S WHY I DEPEND ON TMZ TO KNOW THE TRUTH (IF I KNEW HOW TO UNDERLINE I WOOD THE WORD TRUTH). BUT THE REAL REASON I STARTED THIS POST IF BECAUSE I WANTED TO SAY...WAIT FOR IT.............NOW YOU KNOW WHY SCOTT DISICK DIDN'T WANT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND TO THE HEAD CHEESE OF THE FAMILY WITH A VOICE THAT SOUNDS LIKE NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD. WE ALL KNOW BRUCE IS WHIPPED (WHOEVER HEARD OF A MAN GETTING A STIPEND PER MONTH ON HIS OWN DEBIT CARD, PUT THERE BY HIS WIFE (TERM USED LOOSELY) AND TREATED BY HER AND THE GIRLS LIKE SHIZZ?? HUH, HUH, HUH????
RIDDLE ME THAT........