« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gay Rights Org. Calls Malarkey on 'Anarchy' Claim

6/16/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A powerful gay rights organization claims Super Bowl hero David Tyree is wrong -- legalizing gay marriage will NOT send our country into a state of "anarchy" ... and there's proof all over the world.

0616_david_tyree_hrc_getty_ex

A rep for the Human Rights Campaign tells TMZ ... "Anarchy? Hardly. Committed gay and lesbian couples have been able to legally marry in five states and the District of Columbia — not to mention a number of foreign countries — for years now and cows are still giving milk, little boys are still pulling little girls’ pig tails, and we still drive on the right side of the street."

The rep adds, "New York’s passage of this law will result in nothing more than a more just and equitable society."

Jarret Barrios -- President of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation -- ain't holding back either, telling us, "Tyree’s statements are as misleading as they are ridiculous, and do not accurately reflect the growing acceptance that we're seeing from sports stars like Charles Barkley, Steve Nash, Sean Avery, Brendon Ayanbadejo, Scott Fujita and fellow former Giant Michael Strahan."

061611_david_tyree_videoAs TMZ previously reported ... the former NY Giants star took a very hard line against gay marriage during an interview yesterday with a faith-based organization called the National Organization for Marriage.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25

rose

And this man will never teach his children how to have compassion, an open mind, empathy, or any grasp of on justice since he clearly doesn't have THOSE things to give.

rose

OMG HELP US!! Anarchy reigns in Canada!! America, send you soldiers in to rescue us!!

Zid

replace gay marriage with slavery in this guys rant and its actually really funny.

Tom

He has every right to express himself. I even though dont agree with homosexuality they are still people and should be respected as such. But just keep it to yourself's.

Nick Benson Sr

Good for Tyree! The only reason the tinkerbells want marriage when they already have the same rights as normal people is because they want to stop churches from preaching tinkerbell sex is a sin. The twinkies want to end Christianity. And before spouting that I am some kind of bible thumper, you may want to meet me first. I am a far cry from a religious zealot. What I know is right from wrong. Period.

Nick Benson Sr

Are they talking about "human" rights or homosexuals? They are not one and the same.

mishi

@Nick Benson Sr. "And before spouting that I am some kind of bible thumper, you may want to meet me first."

Hmmm...let's see...I "may want to meet" someone who calls me a cutely derogatory name, ascribes a motive to me and millions of others he's never met, implies that I'm not even human, and claims an omniscient knowledge of right and wrong?

No thanks, bubbelah. I'll pass.

sib

@ nature freak (aka mishi)

Changing names since I destroyed you on your other, sugarpants? Pathetic. Yes, yes, all you perverts are the same. Revisionist history at it's finest!!! Santa was Jewish. Jesus was Black. Lincoln was gay, blah blah blah. Reality truly pains you freaks so much that you have to shamefully attempt to rewrite history just to make yourselves feel normal and relevant, ehh?

No fairydust, if anything history has proven there were gays in very important roles within the Nazi party. Even more so, how can you say what you people are doing today is any different? Tracy Morgan makes a joke and in order to save his career is subjecting himself to being paraded around like a puppet by the bigoted gay bullying mafia?

I thought the perverted butt pirates were supposed to be the most "open-minded, understanding, free spirited, welcoming of all points of views and opinions?" While in reality, the gay mafia bullying agenda is nothing more than the most closed-minded, hateful, biggest opponents of free speech in the country.

And btw, people that refer to biased, mangled, slanted polls only do so since they can't point to the only poll that is actually accurate and honest, the actual VOTES, which you people lose each and every time, even in California!!! LOL!!!

THANK YOU BILL CLINTON AND PRESIDENT OBAMA FOR HATING AND OPPOSING HOMO MARRIAGE. YOU ARE TRUE, BLUE DEMOCRATS :)

mishi

Dear sib,

Yes, I know my history. I know that gays played an important part in the Brownshirts before the Night of the Long Knives, and that it was only after that that the antigay pogroms began, culminating in the destruction of gay culture and the throwing of gays and lesbians into concentration camps.

I also know my psychology. You're really nothing more than a bully with an Internet connection. For you to call someone else "closed-minded" is so hilarious that coffee spurted through my nostrils. For you to come here again and again to spew your teenage name-calling nonsense while accusing others of being "hateful" is projection at its most obvious. And, of course, I already posted re: the research indicating that homophobes were likely closet cases, right?

Like I said before, I have a great, happy life, a wonderful relationship, and fabulous sex. You, on the other hand, seem to be so desperately, viciously self-righteous that I pretty much pity you. I am not afraid of you. I am not insulted by you. I just pity you and your misery. Dude, to echo Tracy Morgan, if I had a son like you, I'd kill him. (And, as in Morgan's case, that's a joke. Ha ha ha.)

mishi

Dear sib,

Lie I said before, I have a great, happy life, a wonderful relationship, and fabulous sex. You, on the other hand, seem to be so desperately, viciously self-righteous that I pretty much pity you. I am not afraid of you. I am not insulted by you. I just pity you and your petty little misery. Dude, to echo Tracy Morgan, if I had a son like you, I'd kill him. (And, as in Morgan's case, that's a joke. Ha ha ha.)

mishi

Dear sib,

Lie I said before, I have a great, happy life, a wonderful relationship, and fabulous sex. You, on the other hand, seem to be so desperately, viciously self-righteous that I pretty much pity you. I am not afraid of you. I am not insulted by you. I just pity you and your misery. Dude, to echo Tracy Morgan, if I had a son like you, I'd kill him. (And, as in Morgan's case, that's a joke. Ha ha ha.

sib

LOL!!! Wow, threating to kill me now yet my FACTS don't bother you in the least? Ever heard of a contradiction? I'm sure that's considered an internet terroristic threat. Just another perfect example of the "compassionate, open to all points of view" perverted hypocrites on the left showing yet again their true violent colors.

Of course I am under your skin, because I expose your laughable fantasies that were written by dishonest, queeer writers that only want to attempt to make you people feel important in some way instead of the unnatural freaks that you are.

You can't stand the fact that I point out how stupid and used your kind are. You morons continue to vote for Democrats when they do nothing but treat you like pawns. Bill Clinton BANNED gays from marriage and the military, yet you fools regard him as one of the greatest, most compassionate Presidents of all time. LOL!!!

This is why no one takes you people seriously, and also why the nation will never support your disgusting, unhealthy, unnatural lifestyle, as proven by every attempt to put it on a state ballot.

You lose, again :)

mishi

oh sib, you scamp....I clearly was making a joke, hahaha, just like poor Tracy Morgan, who was attacked by the neonaziwhateverhomos for making the unobjectionable, humorous suggestion that a homosexual child might be worthy of summary execution. See, we gay people, who have indeed been beaten and killed by homophobes throughout history, are supposed to suck it up and take it, GLAAD be damned. Whilst you, in all your manly manfulness, go whinging about "terrorist threats," although the worst that gays have done to straights qua straights is simply to suggest that biological determinism is, when it comes to gender and love, exceedingly dumb.

You are, yes, under my skin, simply because I absolutely hate name-calling bullies...every last one of whom, when confronted, whines, "But Mom, HE started it." Frankly, mentally healthy people do not spend so much energy calling other people, who have done them no harm, stupid moronic freaks. But so be it. You're entitled to decide that I - in my offline persona and award-winning published author - am stupid. I, in any case, really and truly continue to pity you.

And let me remind you of what I pointed out before: reputable research shows that a significant proportion of loudmouthed homophobes have mucho difficulty dealing with their own same-sex desires. (It's why so many antigay demagogues eventually get caught with their peepees in the cookie jar.) The sib doth protest too much, methinks.

I know you'll interpret this as "I sure did kick Mishi's butt, the weak little fairy can't take it." But sib, my bile-drenched buddy, I'm done with you. Get a life, dude. Same-sex marriage is now legal in New York. Just like it is in four other states and DC, Canada, South Africa, Spain, Mexico City, the Nethelrands, Portugal, Norway, and soon even Kathmandu. We're winning. We just won tonight.

Love is triumphing over bullies and Bible-thumpers. Choke on that.

sib

LOL!!! Of course I have ripped you a new one (pun definitely intended) because you have done nothing but avoid my FACTUAL comments that prove you to be the very definition of a delusional hypocrite. You support a party, and President, that hate your kind, only using you for votes. You use the exact same tactics as terrorists to get your way and you are so blinded with rage and misery that you think a vote against the will of the people under the cover of night is a "victory," I mean, no one could even make up the amount of insanity you have spewed on here, LOL!!

For a freak to accuse anyone else of "bullying" is laughable. If someone simply disagrees with your disgusting, unnatural lifestyle it is your kneejerk reaction to attack, slander and destroy that person. How is that not "bullying" in your eyes? And your hilarious, played out, childish tactic of "if you disagree with the homo, pervert lifestyle then you yourself are a closet homo" is the most evident proof you aware you have zero argument. I also find it humorous that you use your own sickness as an insult, LOL!!!

LOL!!! "Award winning published author?" HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! In what? Homo erotica novels that other equally sick perverts "awarded" you with a star for writing? You are too freaking pathetic.

BTW Einstein, the disgusting act of the rogue New York Congressmen who like cowards passed this perverted legislation in the wee hours of the morning against the will of the people is a huge blessing. See, the last time you perverts were this ****y (again, pun intended) and demanded your shameful lifestyle be shoved down our throats was in 2004, when you all got what you wanted and had gay marriage on the ballot in 11 states. Guess how many states you won that year, sweetness? ZERO!!! LOL!!! All this does now is force New York to put it on their ballot in next year's election, along with New Hampshire which will be doing the same thing and will also force Obama to take a stand on the matter and will surely be linked to him the same as it was with John Kerry in 2004. You people are so stupid and arrogant that you are still unaware that you are the reason Kerry lost and Bush won :)

So thank you for that, and thank you for promising only one term of the gay hating Obama as well :)

OnceMore38

Mishi, you say you are winning, which sounds like an agenda to push something through with alot of resistance. I honestly don't have a problem with you as a person per se, but what I have a problem with is the lifestlye that is constantly shoved down everyone's throat to accept, I personally don't accept it and applaud David Tyree for stepping up and speaking out on this subject. You cannot tell me that the lifestyle that Homosexuals lead is, and yes I will use the word, normal. Men and Men cannot reproduce as well as women and women, try as much as you want it wont happen so ergo it is unnatural. If you want to base this on what a person feels, such as love for someone or something, then why not take your agenda one step further and say anyone at anytime can marry who they want when they want, Grown men or women marrying children, People who love their animals so much that they feel they are human and love them back, let them marry and have sexual relations?? You know you wouldn't want a movement like that coursing through the Nation because it is unnatural and wrong, but I know you will defend your position and you are entitled to do that, just don't get up on a soapbox and play the martyr because people disagree with and don't want to accept a lifestyle that, honestly, if you put all homo's on an island somewhere, your kind would be extinct in the next 80 to 100 years. It is a lifestyle choice not a birth defect. Show me proof, and I mean proof without a shadow of a doubt, that Homosexuality is a gene disorder and I will back off my stance. You can't because there are only Hypothesis and stabs in the dark saying well maybe there is a chance, or it MAY be that way, no one will say 100% that this is truly a gene disorder. So again, this is a lifestlye choice, just like pedophiles and people who are into beastiality, they just want to be accepted for what feels good to them, just like homosexuals.

Previous 15 Comments | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25