Weiner's Cyber Mistress on 'Today'

'I Don't Regret It'

6/17/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Traci Nobles -- the Anthony Weiner cyber sex partner employed by a Christian organization -- says she has "no regrets" about their relationship ... despite the fact he was married.

0617_traci_nobles_today_video

Nobles appeared on the "Today" show this morning ... and said of her relationship with Weiner, "It's part of my life, it's changed me in some way or made me who I am today."

When Ann Curry pushed about the fact she had sent a sexual photo of herself to a married man, Nobles became very flustered ... and quickly change the subject.

eve from eden

Most losers like to hide behind Jesus. The pervert was married in name only. Married without God. And the ugly one is having a sham baby just like chelsea was.

UnNoble

What a crock of **** this lady is. She was “changed” by her cyber sex relations with a married man? I hope she likes her changed persona now! And she said she is “progressive,” so….that makes it okay too? Interesting.

JB

So, basically what she's saying is F*** the Wife. As long as women see married men as trophies, infidelity will run rampant.

Kurt

I watched the interview and I am VERY pleased that this lady did not back down or bow to The ALL Controlling and Manipulative Media. She was forced my the pushy media to even comment. She said she was an adult and enjoyed the internet relationship. GOOD FOR HER!!!!!

Kurt

I watched the interview and I am VERY pleased that this lady did not back down or bow to The ALL Controlling and Manipulative Media. She was forced my the pushy media to even comment. She said she was an adult and enjoyed the internet relationship. GODD FOR HER!!!!!

Sersi

Why should she regret it. Look it got her paid and an interview on Today! Society likes to bring up these type of women. Perfect ex: Kim K, Paris H, Lindsey L, Holly M. I can go on & on with a list. Let a woman graduate from Columbia or have her run for president she is a nerd, bland looking. This society unfornunately is twisted now a days. They put down the woman trying to actually do something. I always tell my daughter look I just made $3,000 on commission for ONE rental WITHOUT even taking off my jacket. To me that says alot as a woman. Women PLEASE go to college and to the men your wives, your sisters, your mothers they deserve the best! Give them that respect!
This woman the way society has fallen will have dozens of interviews within the week, get paid for them and what she did was have a virtual affair with a congressman. She took off her clothes for him, so thus that will make her have 15 minutes of fame.

Sloane

depending on how the school she works at views morality- she may soon be unemployed ...
it's not like a cheerleading instructor is valuable like an academic is to the curriculum
and she is a poor example to the young girls

I'd have let her job slide and blame it on cutbacks!!
would'[t want her around my daughter-especially since she shamelessly went on national TV

appears to be maybe looking for a Playboy spread in the Weiner's Women issue hitting the stands soon I'll bet!

v montpetit

How long do you think it will take for her to come out with a pilates or aerobics Video.

"It is what it is"

There's a problem here

Get over it. The guy is a twerp who was probably the kid who got beat up all his life, found a niche in government, then got his h0rny on. All these better-than-thou goverment men are acting like he did something they wouldn't. Stand 100 of them up and 70 have done something similar. Women in power couldn't care less about ****. That is why I don't vote for men, and especially white men. Weiner ... I gotta say it's too bad they ganged up on him. They guy tried.

Nicole

WHAT A NUT CASE SHE IS !!!

AGAIN, SO IS WEINER.

MP

It's sad that The Today Show would have this woman on in the first place. Where are their standards? Glad I didn'*****ch.

MissAnn

This is why Christianity is the new false religion. Values and morality like this whore have are not what Jesus spoke about.

Deesker

What a complete moronic individual just capitalizing on this. Btw, great Christian values and what does being from Georgia have to do with any of this?

Dragon Tattoo

SO what does this really say about this Christian organization she works for? Are they hypocrites? I would pull my child from that "Christian organization" asap!! Love how Ann kept on stressing, "but he is married" and basically she just said, "so what your point", lol Got to love those great christian morals!!

who dat

typical online tramp. Has no grasp on reality

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments