Jennifer Lopez's Nipple

Guten Tag, Germany!

6/18/2011 5:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez and her nipple made an appearance today on the popular German television show, "Wetten Dass?"

0619_jlo_wenn

Out of sight!

UPDATE: Jennifer's people tell us they've seen the unblurred photo and insist Lopez is wearing "clothing tape."

We beg to differ ...

DDDDDDUUUUUDE

Get your **** together. Censored pictures are so lame.

John Stone

Big Deal. Her nipples have seen more sun than George Hamilton.

anotherstupidtmzpost

@Scott Jennifer Lopez is "gross" LOL? I had to laugh at that one. I'd love to see a picture of the women you date.This woman is 41 yeras old and has TWINS and looks better than most girls i see in their 20's-- and I'm in my 20's...

Eddie

Eew old lady boob... no, she's still totally hot and doable!

Anonymous

I'll dream about squeezing and sucking Jennifer Lopez' nice and sexy bare tits tonight on purpose in private. From George William Gockel

Anna

The non censored photo:

Asscookie

Well, I've seen the show and I gotta tell u it was amazing! ;) She performed "On The Floor" live while Cameron Diaz, Heidi Klum and Kevin James(u might know him as Doug Heffernan)where dancing and freaking to it. U guys really missed something beautifull! :)

Asscookie

Well, I've seen the show and I gotta tell u it was amazing! ;) She performed "On The Floor" live while Cameron Diaz, Heidi Klum and Kevin James(u might know him as Doug Heffernan)where dancing and freaking to it. U guys really missed something beautyfull! :)

Mimi

German Tabloid "BILD" has the uncensored version, take a look here:

Kevin

Germans, and Europeans in general are not as big of prudes as we are. German commercials after a certain hour can feature topless women. I know this cuz I vacationed there and a shampoo commercial had a topless chick in it. On the flip side, Germany is more strict about violence in media, like video games. I dont believe in anything being censored but it makes so much sense. We are born the way we look and it shouldnt be taboo. Its natural. But here in America extreme violence is ok but god forbid you see a nipple.

Bildman

check german newspaper bild.de for uncensored pics

nicole feierabend-bredefeldt

here in germany, is this normally! it isn`t tradgedy!

jessab

Everyone crying that her nipple is covered needs to grow up first off. I commend TMZ for doing so on the soul basis of the fact that small children have access to this site due to irresponsible parents. Next a simple google search brings up the uncensored photo....

en Todo Momento!!

really, there is nothing sexier than a 'breast wart'!! now THAT! is pure eroticism...

Andrew

why the hell do you guys block it on the computer? just block it on tv