Margera RIPS Ebert -- SHUT UP About Ryan Dunn

6/21/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera is FURIOUS with Roger Ebert -- telling the the movie critic to shut his "fat f*cking mouth" over a tweet Ebert posted earlier today, criticizing Bam's friend and "Jackass" co-star Ryan Dunn for drinking and driving ... just hours after Dunn passed away.

0620_tweet_2

Earlier today, after TMZ posted the story that Dunn was seen drinking at a Philly-area bar before his fatal crash, Ebert posted a tweet that read, "Friends don't let jackasses drink and drive."

After a day of silence, Bam finally went to his Twitter to BLAST Ebert late Monday night ... saying, "I just lost my best friend, I have been crying hysterical for a full day and piece of s**t roger ebert has the gall to put in his 2 cents about a jackass drunk driving and [he is] one, f**k you!"

Bam added, "Millions of people are crying right now, shut your fat f**king mouth!"

0621_remembering_ryan_dunn_footer

UpChuck

I doubt Ebert would like it if I told him that fat people are twice as likely to get cancer as people in great physical shape. So maybe next time he reaches for a piece of cake he will think twice. See Roger doesn't that feel good you inconsiderate a$$.

Debzilla

Sorry! *Tragedy

TomKatt

Never heard of Ryan Dunn 'til today. Died not far from where I used to work. I'm sorry he died. It does look like it's his own fault and he got someone else killed as well. As far as Bam, I can't believe a Tweet exchange made news again. I'm sorry he lost a friend, but Ebert is right, it's a warning about drunk driving and speeding. And irresponsibility. Here's an idea, Magera: Be a grownup.

Casey

Ebert has ever right to say something. He is gone because he decided that going 100mph was the cool thing to do and drinking before hand was even cooler. Oh yeah and the picture he tweeted of him and the alcohol is suddenly removed from twitter.. It's sad, very sad but he likely caused it himself.

just another person

R.I.P Ryan Dunn..gone too soon..very sad how cruel some people can be to say such horrible things about someone that they don't even really know except what is shown on the tv and by the media, and to even compare him to hitler and bin laden? wow...not even close.

Dragon Tattoo

People supporting this Bam person must be for Drinking and driving obviously. This guys could've killed people. Bam defending his friend while trashing a Ebert doesn't help at all, trashing a man who can't even speak on his own behalf live, come on!!!! Life is real, not a jackass parade

Kayla

Drinking and driving is never acceptable...but maybe now is not the time for Roger Ebert to be a critic.

J.D.

The point being, Mr. Dunn died in a horrible accident. The reasons are no one's concern. His family and friends and true fans are mourning. I read the comments previous on this and have to say I was disgusted. Hello, people, where is your civility, humanity, respect and class? Did you forget it or never learn it. Leave this man in peace and go focus on changing the world for a better place and stop trashing mankind. I pray for the Dunn family, I honor Mr. Dunn and his passing, it is tragic yet it is part of life. Honor and respect and move forward in a dignifed way. Please!

Chris

I think that most of you are missing the point here. Ryan Dunn and the other individual were human beings that many people cared for very much,and to think that because some of you didnt care for the entertainment they provided you would say such things. I never saw all the shows or all the Jackass movies but I did see most. To think there would be someone that determined in life to entertain you no matter the cost to make your life better and do it with so much heart, it is quiet saddening to know that anyone could say such things. Bam, and friends- I am sorry for your loss and he obviously was an amazing person who is now entertaining the Man Upstairs! Best wishes to you all!

TomKatt

BTW, when a certain local hockey goalie died in a drunk driving accident about 25 years back, even his friends said it was his own fault ... they were grownups.

Eff Ebert

What if,What if STFU,He died people..Hes not going to have a chance to learn his lesson..The passenger knew ryan was drunk an liked to speed..All you people are just hating on bam cause hes a genius that used his funny antics w/his friends an made millions..Otherwise why would you be mad this kid died ?? Your all just jealous..Bams a decent guy people,he doesnt live in hollywood..Hes fine with what fame he has,hes not trying to be famous hes just a pro skater..

Supporter

People...two human beings have been lost in a tragic accident. Regardless of how it happened, check your negative comments at the door. Put yourself in Bam's shoes and wonder what it would be like to lose a best friend. Can you even begin to imagine what that would feel like? It's really easy to judge as you hide behind your computers. Put yourselves in the situation and realize just how horrible it truly is for him, their friends and their family members.

Danielle-Ashley

Props to bam!! Nobody deserves to be bashed like that especially hours after a horrific event like that occurrd. Roger deserves every little bit of what bam said and MORE!!! Can't believe some peoPle nowadays... R.I.P. Dunn!

Casey

Debzilla: You really think that all people have done that. I am 29 years old. I have never drank and drive.. I have never gotten into a car with someone who drank and drive. My cousin was killed by a drunk driver so don't you dare start saying stuff without knowing. You are a moron.

ImCharming

I've honestly been pretty bummed throughout the day, after finding out what has happened to Ryan Dunn. I grew up watching the show, I watched all of Jackass, all movies, watched every episode of Viva La Bam, homewrecker, Bams unholy union, cky videos and just started to watch his latest show proving ground. He always seemed like a stand up guy, caring, sweet, genuine, funny I thoroughly enjoyed watching him and it's extremely sad he's no longer with us.

This of course gives no excuse to drinking and driving but we'll have to wait for the autopsy to really know what was up. If he was under the influence, shame on him. The passenger isn't all that innocent either, he didn't have to get into the car with him, he could have called a cab, I'm sure Ryan Dunn didn't force him to get in to the car, so it's not 100% his fault.

Roger Ebert is a cranky old man that tries to shock by being a douche. Give it some time before you're an ass guy, I'm sure you've done something in your life that has risked other peoples lives before, Ryan made a mistake, but give some time for people to grief, have some class.

Anyways, rest in peace Ryan, you will be greatly missed, my thoughts go out to you, your friends and family.