Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

justin

its not like most people have had a couple of drinks before and then drove it was probably a lack in judgement thats what makes us human is mistakes just leave it alone if you have nothing positive to say about him because u would not like someone bashing you if you did something wrong in life and he payed the ultimate price with his own life RIP DUNN

drunkdriver_moron

why are people saying they liked him in the Hangover 2? and now they wont make another Hangover movie? HE WASNT ******* IN IT!
oh ya, nice driving murderer

Rod

R.I.P
People he was a star but also a son and a friend. I wish his family and friends the best. GOD BLESS HIM AND THE PASSENGER.

Taylor Steele

#LOL @ryandunntv, bro you took a pic of and then #tweeted one of the last drinks you'd ever take right before it took your life. #epic

jocko

I don't know who is dumber - the dumb f^&ks that think people are serious about Ryan being in the Hangover or Ryan himself.

phil

Du delire à 200% avec Ryan .
j espere que tu auras pris ta minibike avec toi !
tchao Ryan !
R.I.P ........

azlee

looks like the car went off all fours for a bit, wonder if he over corrected. ashame.

Shelbi

Ryan Dunn was not in the Hangover, are you retarded?

Brian

@jake to say that anyone deserved to die is just disrespectful, rot in hell kid, as for the porsche, it was probably it's fault this even happened, expensive ass paper thin cars.... truly a sad day RIP DunnDaBunn

David

Rest in Peace, mate. You'll be sorely missed. As for all you stupid wanks that want to say nasty stuff about the dead, there's a special place for you in hell.

Olga A.Guereña

We are going to miss you!!
Olga, from Tijuana MEXICO!!!!!

!!!!biotch!!!!

I cannot believe this happened. I am in shock loved the Jack Ass movies and Viva La Bam shows! You will be missed Ryan. RIP my prayers go out to the family and friends.....

MIchael

jocko

@Shelbi - Are you? Those people are joking about some of his tweets where he compared himself to the guy from the Hangover.

Kyless

My heart goes out to Ryan Dunn, may he rest in peace. Also, all of his friends and family, I'm truly sorry for their last, and I wish them all the best.